Opinion over 15 year car need to send to inspection

Do you agree over 15 year car need to send to PUSPAKOM inspection on every year!

• Agree! Please state your Ideal....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disagree! Why?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
if i'm not mistaken, the only place where u can actually use a car without roadtax would be the race tracks rite? if it's true i feel like b4 the f1 round comes to malaysia next round or if there's supposed to be any other international race we all just park our 15 year old cars on the track and protest:mad::mad::mad: I LOVE OLD CARS!!!

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
Haha.... Proton and Perodua car for self self citizen but are too far expensive...
They should come out a special price for Malaysian people buy national car!
Eg:
Proton Saga BLM
you think it worth at around 40k? with that poor quality, poor fuel economy and even spare part price are higher!
it suppose to price tag at RM 20k! Why? low price, okay la... because it cheap ma! So everyone can have 1 better than buy a motor lo...

Perodua Viva
so small too compact, handling wise, small cc, and even poor quality...
It should price tag around 15k... Why? low price, okay la... because it cheap ma! So everyone can have 1 better than buy a motor lo...

Perodua Myvi
Stylish, but wise handling any point to put price tag at 50k?
It also should price tag at 25k...Why? low price, okay la... because nation car ma! Another thing is... If Malaysia no tax, with 50k we can buy a Suzuki Swift or even a Honda City or may even a VIOS already!

Malaysia product no help Malaysian, so who can help Malaysian??? And they over charge us too! And even they sell our national car at Euro, is much much cheaper than our local price tag! This is sux!

Eg in France:
They sell their Peugeot 206 to their citizen only at RM25k man! And they even get the better quality car and even better performance car!

Last edited:

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
I never liked government rules, as they never exposed it clearly black and white to all citizen. That is how they runs thing,

etc:
1. Exhaust melebihi 2 inch atau tin coca-cola = fail
2. Exhaust melebihi sesetengah desible bunyi = fail(but i tak pernah nampak pun diaorang guna desibi measurement kits)
2. Plug in Air filter: fail (for? what reason, bunyi bising!)
3. Aftermarket extrator : fail (depends luck! katanya! WAH! ini besar!! tak boleh ni!) but not written in the JPJ law.
4. Spotlight Yellow: Latest rules said is fail (but yellow fog lamp is good for fog penetrations view... ini pun fail? apakata dia pergi balik zaman dahulu tu, kasi BUNUH itu orang yang mencipta lampu fog light kuning!) otak beruk diaorang...
5. Rear Brake tak makan: fail (hang nak makan sampai main hand brake tu dengan rear disc brake kit, of course la tak makan.. bodoh ka!~hand brake for parking la!! dioarang ingat semua driver suka suka tarik hand brake masa traffic jam? Kepalak beruk diaorang ni!~~)...

banyak lagi crita.... all this rules is how being implemented...

Saya ialah staff JPJ, puspakom, Saya ialah LAW! KUASA MUTLAK kereta!! Semua peraturan saya ialah peraturan JPJ!~ "ada kertas untuk membuktikannya sah????"

siap kata, u sudah fail, datang balik minggu depan...

macam mana nak semua orang pegi buat inspections? Dah tahu peraturan kat dalam ialah peraturan beruk!~ ini nak kita semua masuk perangkap beruk?

We are human being, we have awareness... This stupid rules won't works... Fking sledge down the price of Perodua and proton first... THen only talks about these bullshit rules..

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Because I'm not rich to buy new car & burden with 7-9yrs loan, 5-600/mths ??? are you guys crazy ?? My gaji is very low, got no bonus, no naik gaji, no overtime, we are not government having all that benefits every year, even Bancrupt also can makes loan.

Where are the proof 15yrs over old car are causing lotsa incident, show us. I see a lot of new cars with new driver are causing more accident la weii.

So org kampung has to drag their 'old car' all the way to Puspakom, queing, paying every years, damnnn.

before even insurance is double the price, now this ? you FAIL

Natioanal Car are EXPENSIVE !!!!!

So what's wrong with kapchai? If that poor, why wanna let a car to make your life suffered?

The purpose of the inspection deal is not solely for safety. It is part of the economy restructure plan too. Starting sure got people die la. But for long term, it benefit the country in overall.

If cannot afford a new car at the moment, ride a kapchai and start save money. After few years, you can pay more downpayment and have less monthly installment. Quite a few of my friends (and also 2-3 of their friends that I heard), came out from university, live with motorbike for few years. After that, suddenly drive nice car and surprise the surround people. One tahan for 2 years and bought a FTO (used)(kaninia, straight away got girl friend liao). The one who drive C-class now (recond peanut eye) spent about 4-5 years for saving. If you think save enough for minimum downpayment is ok, as long as can get the car fast, you will be complainer for the rest of your life (strike Toto 6D or something not count lar). Just like most people out there. Young, great self confidence. But do thing never use brain to think 1st. Always let the emotion to lead the soul. Similar to some old people say, only know how to use the bottom head to think.

face more important? Urge more important? Or future more important?

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Haha.... Proton and Perodua car for self self citizen but are too far expensive...
They should come out a special price for Malaysian people buy national car!
Eg:
Proton Saga BLM
you think it worth at around 40k? with that poor quality, poor fuel economy and even spare part price are higher!
it suppose to price tag at RM 20k! Why? low price, okay la... because it cheap ma! So everyone can have 1 better than buy a motor lo...

Perodua Viva
so small too compact, handling wise, small cc, and even poor quality...
It should price tag around 15k... Why? low price, okay la... because it cheap ma! So everyone can have 1 better than buy a motor lo...

Perodua Myvi
Stylish, but wise handling any point to put price tag at 50k?
It also should price tag at 25k...Why? low price, okay la... because nation car ma! Another thing is... If Malaysia no tax, with 50k we can buy a Suzuki Swift or even a Honda City or may even a VIOS already!

Malaysia product no help Malaysian, so who can help Malaysian??? And they over charge us too! And even they sell our national car at Euro, is much much cheaper than our local price tag! This is sux!

Eg in France:
They sell their Peugeot 206 to their citizen only at RM25k man! And they even get the better quality car and even better performance car!

Every country has different situation and need different plan. When you say people can drive cheap car, do you ever notice their are paying quite a lot for other things, including tax? Date a girl for dinner, EU$50-100 a plate is very common. Computer, clothing, housing, and etc. Car spare parts and labor charge are scary, listen, it is fcking scary (Labor cost for replacing oil filter, can buy a box of proton oil filter). That's why, bicycle is very common.

What about us? :banghead: Like a spoil child :banghead::banghead::banghead:

WGR2233

Apr 18, 2008
The facility need to upgrade before implement the new system.Ensure every town (district) have their inspection facility.Mind you if this law is implement without enough facility..how pack at the puspakom..then the inspection become "cincai" due to long que...

Jordy

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Kuching,Sarawak
How to say this.... Now not only that our beloved 15years old car have to be send for inspection next year..BUT... we have to pay TAX for this & that ~!!! U G ARE REALLY MTF ~! Our salary is not like urs... Oh yeah "bijan"... where is ur salary from??? IT'S FROM OUR TAX BLOORDY HELL~!! u try having ur salary been tax every month...just for ur mercedes benz to roll out on the road... knn bks ccb~
15 years car for inspection is already a big burden for us the car lovers...and now u are inplementing TAX on everything... i hope the day u go haven... no TAX LAH~! KA TUI~!

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
I never liked government rules, as they never exposed it clearly black and white to all citizen. That is how they runs thing,

etc:
1. Exhaust melebihi 2 inch atau tin coca-cola = fail
2. Exhaust melebihi sesetengah desible bunyi = fail(but i tak pernah nampak pun diaorang guna desibi measurement kits)
2. Plug in Air filter: fail (for? what reason, bunyi bising!)
3. Aftermarket extrator : fail (depends luck! katanya! WAH! ini besar!! tak boleh ni!) but not written in the JPJ law.
4. Spotlight Yellow: Latest rules said is fail (but yellow fog lamp is good for fog penetrations view... ini pun fail? apakata dia pergi balik zaman dahulu tu, kasi BUNUH itu orang yang mencipta lampu fog light kuning!) otak beruk diaorang...
5. Rear Brake tak makan: fail (hang nak makan sampai main hand brake tu dengan rear disc brake kit, of course la tak makan.. bodoh ka!~hand brake for parking la!! dioarang ingat semua driver suka suka tarik hand brake masa traffic jam? Kepalak beruk diaorang ni!~~)...

banyak lagi crita.... all this rules is how being implemented...

Saya ialah staff JPJ, puspakom, Saya ialah LAW! KUASA MUTLAK kereta!! Semua peraturan saya ialah peraturan JPJ!~ "ada kertas untuk membuktikannya sah????"

siap kata, u sudah fail, datang balik minggu depan...

macam mana nak semua orang pegi buat inspections? Dah tahu peraturan kat dalam ialah peraturan beruk!~ ini nak kita semua masuk perangkap beruk?

We are human being, we have awareness... This stupid rules won't works... Fking sledge down the price of Perodua and proton first... THen only talks about these bullshit rules..

Yeah... you are right...
If the car 100% stock standard... You also may faced the FAIL too... Why? Because all is come out from the mouth only ma...

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Yeah... you are right...
If the car 100% stock standard... You also may faced the FAIL too... Why? Because all is come out from the mouth only ma...
Yes that is very true!!!! And its makes bribing more rampant because the owner is desperate to get it back on the road!!

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
puspakom staff are complacent, they dun give a shit, they fail u if they feel like it and they dont follow the rules, they are the rule.
reminds me of a movie..

"i am the law!"

:rofl::rofl:

tussedyl

Known Member
Jul 18, 2008
Seremban
tussedylgarage.blogspot.com
did they condider who live in the old town,village?
so hard 2 get money and that old car is d only 1 for them 2 travel anywhere,doin buss.
doin inspection....maybe not.
so people,get ready 4 ROADTAX TERBANG.....YEAAAAA :thefinger:

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
End of the road for JDM mods?

Hi all,

I am sure most of us here have heard the recent news that by Jan'09 all vehicles that have attained or exceeded the age of 15 years are required to go for puspakom inspection b4 getting the roadtax. So I think tinted windows, noisy exhaust and heavily modded vehicles are a no-no when going for the inspection, hence would b forced to revert back to the original form. I would say its similar to inspection for commercial vehicles, you'll have lots of headaches to prepare the vehicle, otherwise , they would stamp gagal.

Secondly, they (the authorities) will not grant further permit to import used parts (Half cuts, nose cuts , rear cuts, etc) from other countries namely, Japan, etc. How are we going to get secondhand replacement parts for our beloved vehicles ? not to mention modding parts.

Is our gov forcing us to scrap our vehicles and buy new cars ? I mean , how many of us could afford to buy new imported vehicles without breaking our bank account b4 even upgrading/mods the vehs? Maybe some of you can still afford it, i don't know.

Anyways, would appreciate if u guys could input some opinion whether it is the right move by the authorities to impose such regulations . I dont think it fair to a regular Joe like me coz I can't afford a new vehicle. What say you?

Thanks

:confused::confused:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
bro sb3

to be the fact, inspection is ok provided they do their jobs chop chop karipop & honest without thinking how to get xtra income for normal car or force ppl to change new car to protect both brands. (very doubt on their efficiency*)

secondly half cuts thing, they also will lost very heavly on this side. if u know what i mean.

lastly our country are not ready for this shit thing coz earning power & living standard are not in par for average joe in boleh land.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
The Scottish guy besides me told me that their new cars only free for inspection for the 1st 3 years. After that, inspection must be done annually :wavey:

Indonesia and Thailand big or not? Condition better than Malaysia or not? Many people can live without a car. Why not us? If wanna complaint about car price la, petrol price la, spare parts price la and etc, why not just get a motorbike or even bicycle? Hundred of thousands people riding motorbike in Malaysia and the highest fatality rate is belongs to car driver.

Another thing is the social value. kanasai, talk about this is really jialat. Just start work with the little 1-2k salary already get vios and other consider mid price car for Malaysian. Proton very problematic la, spare parts expensive la, no quality la and etc. When you have no money, why kind of demand can you have? (Of cause, normally many people just need to open their palm and ask from parents, so demand is normal :thefinger: ) Die die also wanna show off, die die also wanna own something that you, I mean your fcking own self cannot afford. What happen then? Complaint la what else. If Japs or Hongkies, Korean too, they will work over the max to make themselves capable to own something that they dream of. We only know how to sit down on the floor, cry like a baby and complaint this unfair that ridiculous. For those who are too far beyond smart, they will move on with their fast money plan like golden triangle, scratch & win, ah long, illegal gambling and etc to rip off peoples' money. When other countries move ahead and become better, we complaint our gov is useless la bla bla bla but never ever look at our own dem ugly face and ask ourselves wtf had been done by ourselves to improve our own fcking life quality? Most people in Malaysia only know how to sit down and wait the gold to fall from the sky. Wahlan, some even have indon mate. Still, 360 days a year, 93.72% of the free time spent for blaming the gov no good. Dream also dream the ministers and other high rank gov servants will die faster, low rank one can die slightly slower. You so good, so sibeh smart, why cannot make at least your own life better and no need to complaint anymore? Many people in this country can have decent life but why not you? You know why? Because when you go shopping at BB or ikea, people work overtime or 2nd job, when you enjoy your so call life with your behalf(s), people work overtime or 2nd job. When you sleep till 11am on sunday, people wake up at 6am to clean up the house so that no need to employ a mate and save money. When you think job should be done in a smart way and not in a hard way, you forgot that you are not the boss, you are only a worker who need to work extra, extra and extra in order to own a fcking so call good quality all round protected automatic forward/backward dolly with left/right steering function that designed by your dream auto factory, packed with plenty of accessories and state of the art advance safety functions that even princess diana also can die by having one of the world's finest unit with bullet proof parts and 8 (maybe 12 or more) bags that automatic triggered, can be fully inflated by air within milliseconds to save life(s).

If wanna complaint, please complaint about the pollution prevention, road safety and what ever you can think of, even corruption is ok but please la, not the fcking price or cost or anything related to money. Many foreigners are watching and this will make the whole country's rakyat looks fcking stupid and stubborn although only a small amount of the people are like that. This will lead to all malaysians being discriminated as generally natural born with low EQ and IQ in most countries around the world.

Looks like this 3rd world syndrome will need another let's say 10-15 decades to be cure :slug:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was using 4G61T, due to recently my engine "tepek" always kacau n i think the hidurlic was damn, but my friend tell me that if i using disel lubricant i can slove the problem, is it work??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience