My Snail Rebuild Integra DB8

koolvibration

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Garage
bro....you are using suspensions for EK......and you just change LCA to EK type?....wow never thought it was that simple....EK front suspensions fits EG and DC but dunno about the rear.....until now... pls share some enlightenments.....

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
bro....you are using suspensions for EK......and you just change LCA to EK type?....wow never thought it was that simple....EK front suspensions fits EG and DC but dunno about the rear.....until now... pls share some enlightenments.....
the LCA is an aftermarket LCA meant for EG/DC...but to use that LCA u need to use EK suspension

also DDV...since ur using lanun LCA... keep in mind to always check on the bushings.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
It's been a long time. Update: I'm still having this baby. Haven't been doing much lately. Expecting my 1st child soon, so i'm just waiting... Now that there's a new baby on the way, the competition is stiffer.

Attachments

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
the LCA is an aftermarket LCA meant for EG/DC...but to use that LCA u need to use EK suspension

also DDV...since ur using lanun LCA... keep in mind to always check on the bushings.
Thanks madman. Recently checked them, still looking fine.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
fooh! congrats on the first child man!

dun worry, just concentrate on the baby..the car mods will come slowly n steadily...plus when ur baby comes u probably wont be bothered much with modding the car...like me...

thats wat im doing with my car oso :)

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Just a small purchase I did last week. Hand damn itchy. Don't do anything for the car, everything is itchy.

This was the old one:

Btw, it's up for sale if anyone is interested.

And something I have been waiting for for quite long.

I just prefer this steering wheel in every way. The looks, the feel is just perfect. And because of it's size, getting in and out of my seat.....PRICELESS!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In light of recent events, I thought it'd be prudent to talk about flooding and how it affects us - the motorheads.

Generally speaking, water + engine = BAD

Not referring to those water/methanol injection kits, those inject very small amounts of water into the intake and usually as a mist. I'm talking about copious amounts of water that seep into your engine bay through your cold air...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience