Hyundai Accent Owners

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
well, accent ain't my daily ride so i don't really frequent this hyundai forum lo..

sorry ya :P

i've once saw a silver hyundai accent with front lips parked in front of SJMC. didn't check out whether it's all round bodykitted or not.. cuz i was busy that time la.. :(

somehow, the factory paintjob isn't really that nice le.. :(

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
PJ
www.myaccentclub.com
I dont remember any silver accent with full body kit. So far only saw 2 "forest jade" black accent and 1 white Accent with full body kit. The white one is done by Dai Ichi.. the other 2 i suspect is done in johor.

The silver hyundai accent with front lips.. is it penang plate?

Originally posted by Jackie Leong@Mar 30 2005, 23:38
well, accent ain't my daily ride so i don't really frequent this hyundai forum lo..

sorry ya :P

i've once saw a silver hyundai accent with front lips parked in front of SJMC. didn't check out whether it's all round bodykitted or not.. cuz i was busy that time la.. :(

somehow, the factory paintjob isn't really that nice le.. :(
[snapback]855112[/snapback]​

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
the QC or build quality for the Accent is seriously bothering me.. the central locking device is pretty damn problematic :angry: just the other day my mum complaint to me that only the driver side's door unlocks/locks while the rest aren't unlocking/locking at all.. and it happens sometimes, not always.. what the heck?

hate travelling back and forth to the damn service centre just to get all these petty problems solved every now and then!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

On Nov. 4, The FUJI GT 300km RACE, 9th and final round of the 2007 AUTOBACS SUPER GT series, took place at the Fuji Speedway in Shizuoka Pref. In the GT500 class the No. 32 EPSON NSX (Loic Duval/Fabio Carbone) ran to its first victory of the season.

The GT300 class winner was the No. 26 YUNKER-POWER TAISAN PORSCHE (Nobuteru Taniguchi/ Dominik Farnbacher), its second victory of the season. Also, the season...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience