Hyundai Accent 1.5

R.C.

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
I just want to ask the owner,

(Original) it's using GOODYEAR DUCARO right ? on a 14" inch rim with what tyres specs ?

Thanks

uhuks

Feb 24, 2006
hello i'm new here. mine also using decaro tyres rim 14 inch. anyone know pcd for accent rim. to lazy to search in manual hhhehe

uhuks

Feb 24, 2006
could'nt find it la . how bout u try it bro if u find it post it here la heeheheh. or anyone else pcd for accent rim anyone

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
uhuks, no problem bro.
but bear in mind the info might be incorrect, coz there are many version of Accent (at least 3, am i right?) sometime, manufacturer may change the PCD.

for example, RD Tiburon and RD2 Turbulence Coupe is using 4 x 114.3 and the latest coupe using 5 lugs (5 x 114.3 or 5 x 110? i'm not sure). So if you purchase the rim from the shop, do an enquiry, those fella in the shop shall know.

If you want to purchase rim from other source (forum for example), make sure you get the PCD and Offset info correct.

Accent club kaki shall have all these info in their forum page. :)

Accentmaniac

Feb 15, 2006
Is it a norm for all tyre shops to know all the needed specs before they change the rim for us?
Will they likely make mistakes ie change rims that not suitable for our car which may cause safety problem?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Accentmaniac, it depends, I can't give garantee that all mech are equivalent, especially shop at penang :) i never try.

usually changing rim will not cause safety issue, unless you get a rim which is very wrong for the offset. You may have problem making full turning or your brake cover hit the rim, but you shall notice that when you get your car on testing.

chejeff

Known Member
Nov 3, 2005
Bad Service received from BESTKIT Chera

I went there today to inquiry on the bodykit for my accent car. i was asking for the quotation for rear skirting. He simply quote me with RM400++ (without painting).

Hearing the cost is so expensive, i said that i got another quotation which only cost RM 300++ (inclusive of Painting) from DAIICHI sunway and i only need rear skirting as mine spoiled.

Then i ask if there will any discount given, he shock his head. I again mention i got cheaper with painting at sunway. he scold me and said "Then you go there la......"

I was so piss off as he have no any intention to do my business with his attitude. I am totally disappointed coz i get to know his place and recommended by fellow zth member and yet i received such a response.

NEVER GO TO BESTKIT IN KL....DAM EXPENSIVE>>>BAD SERVICE

Any better recommendation? I need it to be done without having to leave my car there for more than 1day. All i need is rear skirting for hyundai accent.

HYUNDAI OEM bodykit for rear skirting-quot RM400(with painting)
DAIICHI = RM 300+ (with painting)

is there anymore bodykit shop in kl that is good and reasonable price?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I need help from you guys. I'm trying to find 2nd hand woofer or sub woofer and CD + MP3 player. Can you guys help me on that?

Thanks,

Regards,
ajis2040
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience