Hyundai Accent Owners

Accentmaniac

Feb 15, 2006
umikosan said:
i looking to get one but which model of accent is nice and the price? got people to recommended?
Actually all is the same. It comes down to what you want.
Want more grant - go for manual
Want more ease - go for auto
The RS/X bodykit is just plastic only lah. no airo design involved.:confused_smile:

Feb 22, 2006
Accentians

So, I was wondering how many accentians currently in da club?
Is there any plans in the future?

Accentmaniac

Feb 15, 2006
Owen Loo said:
So, I was wondering how many accentians currently in da club?
Is there any plans in the future?
Here I'm not sure. in My Accent Club got about 500 members

Accentmaniac

Feb 15, 2006
Owen Loo said:
Wow.. Thats quite a handfull,
so, where do you guys usually hangout?
I actually from Penang. Most of the members from central region. Check with them in the forum on the TT points

Accentmaniac

Feb 15, 2006
No reply since March eh?

Just wondering, any Accent out there has a engine transplant?

Jul 15, 2006
i had a silver accent this year... nice car though great upgrade than my bros satria 1.3 manual hehehe well i guess you guys can count me in for the accent owner i wonder, i need to change the sport rims an inch wider than the originals any suggestion where can i get one?

Accentmaniac

Feb 15, 2006
zoe_dolores said:
i had a silver accent this year... nice car though great upgrade than my bros satria 1.3 manual hehehe well i guess you guys can count me in for the accent owner i wonder, i need to change the sport rims an inch wider than the originals any suggestion where can i get one?
Mine also silver accent :regular_smile:
You can actually get in any tyre shops as long as the rims looks suit your taste.
Look for more branded name rims cause they have undergone serious design & test can could withstand heavy usage.
Shop ie Stamford Tyres in Central Region is ok

poji_kun

Known Member
Dec 4, 2005
Hohoho!!!

I just bought an accent last week. Syok woo!! Will post pictures of my car soon.. :)

I want to upgrade my bodykit laa.. Can you suggest any?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Apart from breaking the trend, BMW are breaking a few hearts too by launching a front-wheel drive range bearing the propeller emblem in the next few years. Make no mistake, these models are not rebadged Minis or anything of that sort, they will be proper BMW designed and manufactured models that break the carmaker’s tradition of rear or all-wheel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience