Hyundai Accent Owners

kingkong

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
PJ
www.myaccentclub.com
Jackie Leong.. not sure how many times you sent it back and to which Service Center but the central lock problems should be able to be fixed in the Jln 223 OR Jln Ipoh Service Center. Most MyAccentClub.com members has their centre locking system problems fixed already.

FYI - statistic from MyAccentClub.com
4% have centre locking system problems - Before 1st Service (1 Month +/-)
18% have centre locking system problems - After 1st Service & Before 2nd Service (btw 1 Month to 3 Months)
4% have centre locking system problems - After 2nd Service & Before 3rd Service (btw 3 to 6 Months)
72% does not have centre locking system problems

Join MyAccentClub.com if you need more info and help.

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
will complaint kao kao when i go service for my 10000km one.. the car is gonna age 1 year already, have yet to touch 8000km oso =.=

I go to the SC located on Old Klang Road.. pretty ridiculous service there, it took almost 2 months to claim the bloody siren for my accent.. yeap, running 2 months without the siren at all <_< imagine being all worried whenever we (my family) drive it around .. only after my dad gave the workshop's manager a good sounding, they got the claim within 3 days .. shux!

The reason i go to the one in OKR is cuz it's nearer to my home.

Accent_G

Accent_G

Oct 5, 2005
New Arriver

Hello....hi all

I'm new here! Me frm PJ. I drive a hyundai accent (manual), got it last year.
Interested 2 know 'bout mods on accent. Hmm....bape ramai members already joined here aar...

kingkong

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
PJ
www.myaccentclub.com
hi accent_G,

welcome to the accent family.. not much active accent members here...

my mod only grounding kit and some sound insulation. made a custom grill but it does not look nice so never put it on. what mods r u looking for?

Accent_G said:
Hello....hi all

I'm new here! Me frm PJ. I drive a hyundai accent (manual), got it last year.
Interested 2 know 'bout mods on accent. Hmm....bape ramai members already joined here aar...

Accent_G

Accent_G

Oct 5, 2005
ya thnx,

I've heard people talk 'bout the grounding kit but still not much that i understand. How exactly r they supposed 2 work? I guess it has something to do with increasing battery power? Mods....not major modifications....i'm planning to upgrade and improves a bit on the HP and bodykits as well (custome made), that would b a much2 laterlah.

Hmm, So far i've changed my spark plug to Volker plug, darker tinted and using 16" rims...

kingkong

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
PJ
www.myaccentclub.com
you wont get any HP improvement from grounding as it only makes your sound system more better, brighter headlights and maybe engine more responsive. Grounding is a very cheap and easy mod to start with.

Accent_G said:
ya thnx,

I've heard people talk 'bout the grounding kit but still not much that i understand. How exactly r they supposed 2 work? I guess it has something to do with increasing battery power? Mods....not major modifications....i'm planning to upgrade and improves a bit on the HP and bodykits as well (custome made), that would b a much2 laterlah.

Hmm, So far i've changed my spark plug to Volker plug, darker tinted and using 16" rims...

Jeffrey_occ

Jeffrey_occ

Sep 10, 2004
Hyundai Accent Big Door Visor for SALE~

Hi all...new designed Accent door visor for sale @ RM 88.00....n so sori in rush now n will post the photo later......
basicaly its bigger n looked nicer den the small wan tat u guys can find in market.....n its design for smoker as well.....ahah....coz old model visor get wet ur interior easili when u smoke during raining days......
juz email me @ [email protected] u guys interested n den i can send u the pic as putting @ my car.....c ya....take care everyones.....

Jan 26, 2006
i hav an accent

i also hav an accent...!!! it is cool! who said it is an uncle car? haha! my car had been modified a bit, totally never look like uncle car, even uncle also never dare to drive it!!

kingkong

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
PJ
www.myaccentclub.com
haa haa... totally agree with you. I shall have to update my signature.. :X-:
ahkhai1234 said:
i also hav an accent...!!! it is cool! who said it is an uncle car? haha! my car had been modified a bit, totally never look like uncle car, even uncle also never dare to drive it!!

kingkong

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
PJ
www.myaccentclub.com
umikosan said:
i looking to get one but which model of accent is nice and the price? got people to recommended?
Accent comes in sedan and hatchback, Auto and Manual, with and without bodykit versions. Price range from 61K to 69K. I suggest you go hunt around for the best deals. :regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Blardy hell.....Either they have fact to proof the cars they sell really belonged to all teachers.....or they are downright blardy liars.....

CANGGIH MOTOR ENTERPRISE SDN BHD - PRO Niaga Store on Mudah.my

I wonder what is next?? Car owners previously female virgins??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience