Hyundai Accent Owners

poji_kun

Known Member
Dec 4, 2005
Thnx man! Proud to drive one.

I was in KL yesterday, and I found countless number of hyundai accent on the road. Oh yeah~!!

Jun 16, 2006
Hyundai Accent Owner

Hi,

I'm Adrian from Shah Alam and very proud to admit that i've just owned a brand new Hyundai Accent RXS-5 5 door manual hatchback metallic black with full limited bodykit.

Adrian ®

nonameNo

Mar 23, 2006
winpaq said:
Hi,

I'm Adrian from Shah Alam and very proud to admit that i've just owned a brand new Hyundai Accent RXS-5 5 door manual hatchback metallic black with full limited bodykit.

Adrian ®
great. good to see another new accent owner...

if have any problem, do let us know... :D

poji_kun

Known Member
Dec 4, 2005
Hohoho!

And please do join myaccentclub.com. Last time I say another accent with myaccentclub.com's car sticker. It feels great! :)

Anyway, my fuel consumption seems quite high la. The meter shows that it is 8.1 L/100. What to do? How about your car?

nonameNo

Mar 23, 2006
poji_kun said:
Hohoho!

And please do join myaccentclub.com. Last time I say another accent with myaccentclub.com's car sticker. It feels great! :)

Anyway, my fuel consumption seems quite high la. The meter shows that it is 8.1 L/100. What to do? How about your car?
no worry my friend. your FC is consider good already. mine is around 10.xL/100km coz im city driving and always get stuck in jam area...

is also depend to driving condition and traffic condition. if you can, plan the route and dont travel to jam area. avoid it and you will get better FC.

the meter show on the panel will change from time to time. if jam often, it will increase. if long distance travel, then it will reduce. but after you driving for few month, the FC will be consistent ... wont change much.

Oct 7, 2006
hi all, ive just owned Accent too...sedan..maroon color...i think only mine is maroon color on the road...hehehe...just wanna ask u guys...is it the engine quite a noise? coz mine it is...

RoCkie

Jun 17, 2005
Subang Jaya
hi poji_kun,

nice ride u got :)

did u got ur bodykit from outside aftermarket shop? how much u spend on the bodykit? where u did it?

tlyuen

Oct 19, 2006
hi, im new on here. i got a Accent year 2004, now i need to change my engine, can anyone tell my what engine will suitable?

CitY-BoY

Nov 2, 2006
hi there, i was thinking to owe my 1st car soon so i wish to know which car is better as i got two choices rite now.. Either gen2 or Hyundai Accent RXS-5 5 door with full bodykit.. Pls advise..

Accentmaniac

Feb 15, 2006
tlyuen said:
hi, im new on here. i got a Accent year 2004, now i need to change my engine, can anyone tell my what engine will suitable?
Why do you want to change your engine so early?
But anyway you can try to search for 1.6L from korea

May 26, 2006
tlyuen said:
Izzit engine totally gone case, or for better FC, or for higher performance?

Opt-ion

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2006
HI, wan2 ask where is a oem dealer sell hyundai part in klang valley?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I am currently looking for a new setup of adjustables. I am very convinced with the D2. Where the adjustable options are more. 2 different location of adjustables. The spring height and the mount height. And also soft hard. Price is not very expensive. And very solid built and look nice too.

I would like to know if there is anyone here every tried D2. I believe it's from Taiwan. Correct me if i am wrong.

I am actually looking for something like TEIN. Comfort yet good performance in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience