CR-Z talk

jceh

Known Member
Apr 24, 2005
Damansara Jaya
Nothing will be proven or mean anything until you've eaten Pocketrockets CRZ dust. Then you'll know how slow your car is in comparison. :biggrin:
Pocketrockets?? care to elaborate??

Anyhoo, Honda Malaysia is running around Malaysia with this Hybrid road trip thingy.. this weekend at Setia City Mall and next weekend at Amcorp..

was thinking to go to Amcorp Mall's event... some friend in the CRZ club saying that they will be gathering there then... you guys wanna go chekidaut?

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

It's only good for straight line with no cross winds. CR-Z's handling is much better, stock to stock.

I've always wondered how people speed in Myvi's. Their balls must be larger than their brain.
ROFLMAO... Though I'm straight, I will never look at a guy who drives a 1.5l Myvi the same...

I did manage to speed up to 120-130kmh on me house's 1.3 Myvi...damn that shit is scary!!

May 13, 2013
Petaling Jaya
Nah, just a saying that, CR-Z is just a normal 1.5L car without the battery power assisting it.
So once the battery drains, is just a normal 1.5L.

Unlike turbo, ur turbo will not be drain right? :rofl:
Lol dude, think of it this way. Turbo needs to build up boost pressure to work, no? Battery needs to be charged too.

Unless the battery can't be charged back once its depleted :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No offense, by removing the Batt, izit u r removing a turbo engine from a R35??
Maybe I wasn't clear or use the wrong example. What I'm trying to say is that the 1.5L CR-Z once the battery power is used up will just drive like a 1.5L. Not exactly taking out the battery.

Btw, without the battery power CR-Z still able to drive, u take out the whole engine of R35 is not even drivable. :smile:

Lol dude, think of it this way. Turbo needs to build up boost pressure to work, no? Battery needs to be charged too.

Unless the battery can't be charged back once its depleted :rofl:
That's the thing, u dun get it. What I'm saying is...Read.
"Once the battery power used up, it will just drive like a 1.5L." Understand how it works now?

Battery takes longer to charged up or turbo boost pressure takes longer to build up?

Tell me about it. :smokin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Lol dude, think of it this way. Turbo needs to build up boost pressure to work, no?
If you're thinking turbo like Evo, Subaru Imprezas, Silvias, Skylines..yes. Need to build up boost pressure.

The VW Golfs, Polos, Audi turbos, Mercedes CGI, BMW turbos etc. the turbo usually produce peak torque ~2000rpm, producing peak torque output with a flat curve. Low pressure turbos, usually smaller than the ones you'd see on EVO and the likes.

jceh

Known Member
Apr 24, 2005
Damansara Jaya
If you're thinking turbo like Evo, Subaru Imprezas, Silvias, Skylines..yes. Need to build up boost pressure.

The VW Golfs, Polos, Audi turbos, Mercedes CGI, BMW turbos etc. the turbo usually produce peak torque ~2000rpm, producing peak torque output with a flat curve. Low pressure turbos, usually smaller than the ones you'd see on EVO and the likes.
I'm not technically well versed with modification of engine.. I was wondering if those low pressure turbos can be bolted on to the LEA1 engine?

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
Bro ixeo.. Dun need try for 1.5.. Try with myvi 1.3 first

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Modifying the crz has probably only one 'safe' route. Take the jackson supercharger or mugen supercharger kit and bolt on. Custom jobs are big balls fellas. Hehe.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Pocketrockets?? care to elaborate??

I did manage to speed up to 120-130kmh on me house's 1.3 Myvi...damn that shit is scary!!
Pocketrocket is a zth moderator with a crz that has green ears. Hehehe. literally.

Stock myvi 1.3 i have pushed 150kmh before. Its damn floaty on stock wheels.

silverboys

Sep 16, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guy,
I've just gotten my CRZ. Hmmm...not a bad car to drive around in town. However I'm sure there r some bad n good thing about this car which I've yet to discover. Any of u willing to share some of ur knowledge ??

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Hi guy,
I've just gotten my CRZ. Hmmm...not a bad car to drive around in town. However I'm sure there r some bad n good thing about this car which I've yet to discover. Any of u willing to share some of ur knowledge ??
Bad thing..jealous Myvi 1.5L owners will tailgate you I guess. Or maybe Vios TEE ARR DEE owners. Good thing..use less fuel lo.. now petrol go up somemore.. sigh, I jealous. :rofl: :thefinger:

silverboys

Sep 16, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Bad thing..jealous Myvi 1.5L owners will tailgate you I guess. Or maybe Vios TEE ARR DEE owners. Good thing..use less fuel lo.. now petrol go up somemore.. sigh, I jealous. :rofl: :thefinger:

Errr..actually I not too sure bout the fuel thingy yet..based on the "Average fuel" on the metter, was not that great..but is yet to tell or said anything for now, only 2 days old, Myvi'ens..hmm like thy use to say..these owner have titanium balls...therefore..hmmm I don't hv titanium balls.
What about tint film..any recommendation ? For average ..some ppl said Aircool can be consider.
What do u think?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I think, Llumar is better, considering so many smash and grab these days! Safer too!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello SIFU's...:wavey:
I am concern and wondering will the EK9 Type R Steering fit CRV First Generation ?
Because this morning I went out to see someone who selling their Honda EK9 Type R Steering Wheel...
At last I ended up cancel our dealing because he also not sure if the EK9 Type R Steering will fit into My Car...

But recently when I was looking for this steering on internet...I saw there's someone selling it and state on his sale thread that it will fit on CRV!!!
And also I looked up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience