CR-Z talk

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Maybe have to wait for Fit Type R in 2015. I-DCD Sport Hybrid system, with 190 PS and 27.8km/l (!).

Rumor only though (so take the figures with load of salt...:biggrin:)

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Maybe have to wait for Fit Type R in 2015. I-DCD Sport Hybrid system, with 190 PS and 27.8km/l (!).

Rumor only though (so take the figures with load of salt...:biggrin:)
the uk turbocharged civic is coming in 2014

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

silverboys

Sep 16, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys, my CRZ is using Bridgestone RE505A originally ..was this a good tyre?is run flat tire ...anyone of u have such a experience on this product .???

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Hi guys, my CRZ is using Bridgestone RE505A originally ..was this a good tyre?is run flat tire ...anyone of u have such a experience on this product .???
its good for your current setup. unless you chang engine, suspension, etc. then might want to change to a grippier tire or something.

from my experience, the tire choices boils down to a few things.

1. sidewall stiffness. stiffer, better cornering, but lose a bit of comfort. softer sidewall, better comfort and quieter but lose a bit of steering accuracy/feel, also affect noise level (nvh for vibration and hardness, but I omit these since they are too marginal.

2. tire compound, softer, more grip, faster wear, and harder, more lasting but less grip, also affect tire noise level

3. thread pattern, more threads, better resistance to aquaplaning, but less grip in dry. also less threads usually mean more noise (but also dependent on 2.

4. price. good tires are damn expensive.

So far I've tried many, but since new models keep coming out, so its a never ending story. keep trying set after set till you find one that you like.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk now Free

silverboys

Sep 16, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
its good for your current setup. unless you chang engine, suspension, etc. then might want to change to a grippier tire or something.

from my experience, the tire choices boils down to a few things.

1. sidewall stiffness. stiffer, better cornering, but lose a bit of comfort. softer sidewall, better comfort and quieter but lose a bit of steering accuracy/feel, also affect noise level (nvh for vibration and hardness, but I omit these since they are too marginal.

2. tire compound, softer, more grip, faster wear, and harder, more lasting but less grip, also affect tire noise level

3. thread pattern, more threads, better resistance to aquaplaning, but less grip in dry. also less threads usually mean more noise (but also dependent on 2.

4. price. good tires are damn expensive.

So far I've tried many, but since new models keep coming out, so its a never ending story. keep trying set after set till you find one that you like.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk now Free
Noted. Thx for ur advice. But seems like is a long journey to go. Anyway thx.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ever wonder when you will really get your ass screwed by the most unsuspecting person?

A greedy uncle who help tow my car to the nearest shop gave me just that, a damn RM500 BILL!!! EPIC RAGE on my part when i saw that number.

This is a damn crime against a person who only need a small favour, and i would gladly pay the fee of the proper RM150 cost!!! Damn im pissed, isn't there any other way i can settle this?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience