All vtec boys talk big?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
aiya dun get so worked up dude ... chill bro , let it be le , Vtec , actually i hate and love them @ the same time ...

take an e3 vs vtec , NA lawan FI , there goes the argument again ...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
bro,

whatever it is that was said...that bro zerokool also got so defensive and the other bro ezdamnvp also should not a make a statement like dat...let this kind of ppl be la. Like lizard said..why wanna compare FI with NA?

If you guys are true enthusiast..its not about who you can tapau..its just enjoying the beauty of your own machine and the feeling you get when you and your machine work as one to pump your adrenaline.No matter what there will always be another car faster than you.Dont let those childish statements offend you.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Thanks Clement.

For being a bigger man.

Cam

Known Member
May 9, 2009
my brother honda always kena tapau...but he dun care...even do i know wat da monster inside da bonet...hohoho...it not about a car...it just attitude bro...so relax n enjoy ur life...huahuahua

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
eh?but i'm a MUCH BIGGER man compared 2 clement wor,how?i mean,literally!hahahahhaha.......................so,dat's it?no war?cherh....ok lar.....peace!hahahah

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Cmmon la bro...Make Love,Not War.

MJ tried so hard to pass this message down to us man...

Heal The World.Make it a Better Place.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
non honda owner here...

sorry for butting in :adore:, but couldn't help to read both postings...

although i'm not a fan of some honda owners in my hood (they do talk c%$k alot!) but thats life... i have a fren who owned a 4AGE-20v-equipped toyota le and brags a lot...and some ppl say toyota owner are low key... don't even mention those big block kancil turbo owners.....luv to brag even after they crack the engine head for i-lost-count time!

maybe that guy just lost to a vtec guy somewhere and vent his anger on your posting.. either way, dun get so worked out on it, it lowers your standard to his...

p/s: hate to admit it, but the sound of hi rpm vtec gave me the same shivers the same way as flat 4 throbbing above idle! Dem, no money to buy big boys engine

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
A retarded movie character once said "Stupid is as stupid does."

Don't let someone else's comments 'cos another thread war.

No need to involve the whole Honda community because of someone's harsh comments. Likewise i think most of us are mature enough to control our tongues, after all, its not like our hondas are God's gift to motor racing even though they're real neat.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Is it from dumb and dumber? is it from a Jim Carrey Movie? It sounds real familiar.

anyway yeah you have a point.

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Life is like a box of chocolates ...... they all have an expiry date :biggrin:

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Chocolates got expiry date mer? I better start checking the chocolate i eat from now on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello,

I have a BMW with manual gearbox that require ATF oil. Can I use Tufoil with this ATF oil?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience