All vtec boys talk big?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Now why would you want that? So you can continue the argument? And here i thought we were all intelligent motorists here...

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
nope... just want to read... i didn't get to read the postings/etc since the link/etc had been removed when i opened this thread for the first time.

and don't u worry lah... i am not the type who contributes in a pointless discussion

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
actually.. those who play cars should have gotten used to it by now..

frankly, all vtec boys i know tok big.. (or i used to know la)... last time i know a few.. their talk was so big.. entire fleet of jumbo jets can land in.. but they are not just talks.. they can deliver... their car was fast.. EVO eating vtecs... but nowadays... tak tau la... ;)

SachSeelan

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
Area25
VTEC rules.... hahaha

Japans Pride and Joy... yeah talk big big big... :adore: pure engine grunt..

vtec i like... howling ur right, end of day they deliver!! miss my b18c so much...

turbo for sissy engines that need help boosting it... i had one too hehe.. so im in the same boat

cheers guys.. enjoy ur car be it a na or turbo..

Last edited:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
hahahaha...see now thats nicer to read.... ppl missing their machines...

Deacon thanks for clearing that up..i was cracking my head so badly just to remember where that line was from.

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
nope... just want to read... i didn't get to read the postings/etc since the link/etc had been removed when i opened this thread for the first time.

and don't u worry lah... i am not the type who contributes in a pointless discussion
My bad dude.

The killer thing about this whole discussion was that it started in someone's "car for sale" thread, that really is some nonsense.

People trolling the for sale section commenting on people rides in terms of price and value - that really is low class. Feel bad for the seller.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Are you guys thru with this discussion and topic?

If yes i will delete.

i own a ex eg too but sorry to say i dont brag or show off, i just enjoy my ride cos "Power of Dreams" maa :thefinger:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
how come so many x-eg owners here... hahaha..

Vtec i like, Tubo i also like.... :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's been awhile since I put up a random shot here on ZTH, but here is one completely worthy (I think!) to grace the front page.

I was invited to the birthday party of one Blue Jackets member and there was a fair number of supercars that were already parked at the valet. I was late, so I hurriedly took some quick pictures of the cars there when I spotted this just lurking in the background. It was isolated...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience