rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
hi i'm from kuching, CVT model

yeahjamal

May 25, 2009
who said a CRZ is a Sports car eh? its only a Sporty Hybrid.. :facepalm:

i am a proud owner of a CRZ and i have never claimed such thing.. just what jceh have said above.. i have to agree on that..

well for me it serves the purpose getting frm point a to point b with low fuel consumption..

to compare with a Prius.. (and this is only a theory that other ppl say) Prius is running on 90% batt and 10% fuel and CRZ is the other way round.. 10% batt and 90% fuel.. i am unsure how accurate the details are on this.. if theres any proper reading on this.. please do correct me..

jceh

Known Member
Apr 24, 2005
Damansara Jaya

i am a proud owner of a CRZ and i have never claimed such thing.. just what jceh have said above.. i have to agree on that..

well for me it serves the purpose getting frm point a to point b with low fuel consumption..

to compare with a Prius.. (and this is only a theory that other ppl say) Prius is running on 90% batt and 10% fuel and CRZ is the other way round.. 10% batt and 90% fuel.. i am unsure how accurate the details are on this.. if theres any proper reading on this.. please do correct me..
Hi yeahjamal... you drive CRZ? Can we meet up soon? I've got so many questions to ask about this car...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ixeo, don't u grown up ?
your act just like a little boy , crying because mummy forgot to buy u candy.
Why u so particular on SPORT CAR wording? Because u cant own a sport car in real life, that why u so jealous other people buy one ?

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

IZSO, as a MOD, u should act fairly to all member, because everyone are EQUAL, but seeing like u more side to those seniority member, even thought u know they should not act this way.
Perhaps may be u should re-consider for holding this position.
Unlike you, i chose to show restraint and ask politely to ignore. Deletion and banning is a last resort. However if you wish to insist i will oblige. Then i will turn my attention to you and since you have been targeting me non stop i will be forced to suspend you for harassment. Is that what you want?

If not please pipe down and continue with the thread topic. Last and only warning to all. Senior members included.

jceh

Known Member
Apr 24, 2005
Damansara Jaya
Unlike you, i chose to show restraint and ask politely to ignore. Deletion and banning is a last resort. However if you wish to insist i will oblige. Then i will turn my attention to you and since you have been targeting me non stop i will be forced to suspend you for harassment. Is that what you want?

If not please pipe down and continue with the thread topic. Last and only warning to all. Senior members included.
:confused: what did I do?? hehehe... Izso..when is your next DIY write up?? can't wait!! macam tunggu season finale la!!

ken_gan

Aug 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Hi yeahjamal... you drive CRZ? Can we meet up soon? I've got so many questions to ask about this car...
Hi, bro yeahjamal and bro jceh!!!
I hv some questions to ask...
Y crz has sport mode, normal mode and eco mode? I feel so curious about this 3 buttons...
How it perform? Pls advice me...
When u guys will meet up? Can i join?

burgerking

Known Member
Sep 11, 2007
Y crz has sport mode, normal mode and eco mode? I feel so curious about this 3 buttons...
i want to join too, im crz kaki baru also ......

nyantong

Known Member
Jul 26, 2008
Basically the 3 modes works by adjusting the throttle response and fuel ignition mapping. But I suspect its mostly just throttle response. So I don't see a need for CR-Z to install throttle controller as it already has factory fitted ones.

yeahjamal

May 25, 2009
Aiya.. Jceh me small peanut only... Go yamcha alone.. Its gud to have new friends.. U drive what colour ah? Later we TT sekali la can? Need to learn frm sifu..

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

I never use the sport button yet.. Later i afraid my car transform into ferarri terus jd sports car la.. Haha.. (Ingat tak citer viper masa we were kids) haha..

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

Basically the 3 modes works by adjusting the throttle response and fuel ignition mapping. But I suspect its mostly just throttle response. So I don't see a need for CR-Z to install throttle controller as it already has factory fitted ones.
That that one drive by wire.. But if u install an additional throttle controller u have the freedom to adjust the butterfly opening.. Save more fuel.. We hybrid cheapskate on fuel la.. Haha..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
:confused: what did I do?? hehehe... Izso..when is your next DIY write up?? can't wait!! macam tunggu season finale la!!
Uh... I didn't reply to you la. So it's not what you did, it's what dkny chose to wrote. I quoted him didn't I?

And next DIY writeup will be how to install meters. Thanks for your patience bro

dkny

Known Member
Jul 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

"since you have been targeting me non stop i will be forced to suspend you for harassment"
Since when I non stop targeting you ? I only wrote the fact. Anyhow, suspend me without reasonable reason just made u look immature on react / counter measure. U hold this position, u have to act maturely and fairly to all the member, doesn't count whether they are senior or new comer.

Btw, since u mention "Last and only warning to all. Senior members included " , I hope it really do.

Last edited:

kangyoon20

Over 10,000 RPM!
Apr 1, 2005
Malaysia
www.geocities.com
The hybrid battery at the back should not be insulated, instead there is an air intake fan beside the rear seat to take cold air passenger area to cold down the hybrid battery. This fan is temp activated.

The Sport mode not only change the throttle but also stiffer steering respond. It seems to also change the output of hybrid battery to give max assist but drain up faster as well.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hmmmm...where do you feel the heat? So far I've yet to hear any complaints about this :)

wish I could tag some of the CRZ boys here like how you can tag people on FB...

I'm glad some of the forumers here agreed that CRZ is in no way a sports car..just a sporty hybrid.. it may look fast but it indeed is not... unless you force induce the car (not worth it though.. amount spent vs BHP gains, its rather too pricey)

however, I have heard of some people telling me that the CRZ has quite good handling in stock form despite it having a torsion beam setting at the rear.. this I heard from peeps who used to drive Roccos and DC2s...

I've managed to experience the CRZ in somewhat an amateurish run in Genting Highland, Cameron Highland, Bukit Tinggi Pahang and also attacked a few corners at SIC (not fast but still pretty swiftly) and it does put a smile on my face...

Good luck to you nyantong..hope you can find more people joining you in this discussion... :)
Worth it or not really subjective . Because there are cars that we find not worth modding and yet some people mod. I find it more worth modding than a Myvi or a BLM. It may not be a sports car but then at least is a better car to spend money on if compared with a few. :biggrin:

Ya a lot said that FC wise, Toyota's Hybrid serve its purpose more as fuel saving. But then from a few owners, Mileage wise to me is actually quite good FC in CR-Z if compared with normal sedans.

Go test drive :biggrin:

is it really crz can go fast? just curious.. i notice that honda use crz for GT300..
U got to test drive one to find out. Or at least get a ride in one. Only the manual ones though.
Cant compare with cars use for GT300 or GT500. Those are modified and totally different. Even Toyota Prius was used in Super GT.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

"since you have been targeting me non stop i will be forced to suspend you for harassment"
Since when I non stop targeting you ? I only wrote the fact. Anyhow, suspend me without reasonable reason just made u look immature on react / counter measure. U hold this position, u have to act maturely and fairly to all the member, doesn't count whether they are senior or new comer.

Btw, since u mention "Last and only warning to all. Senior members included " , I hope it really do.
From what I see, you should stop humping on the issue about your thread between Ixeo or whoever it is. What's past is past, instead of convincing/promoting to new members about how bad these guys are or how you were treated badly or tortured, might as well you read up what does Sports car, Performance Cars and Super Cars definitions actually are and then only come to a conclusion whether what you define as sports car was actually sports car?

If it does back up what you said, then share the link to back up your statements on sports car definition instead of complaining on the issue.

That's just a suggestion which I think is best to clear the air. If after reading and notice what you believe as sports car were wrong, If I were you, I'll just move on and take it as something new that I have learnt and remain silent.

Let's us just get back to the CR-Z topic instead.

:beer:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As most of you would've seen, since the Nissan Latio or known as the Tiida in Japan was recently launched here, Edaran Tan Chong Motor has been enthusiastically promoting the Latio almost everywhere. The Super GT was no exception...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience