Clutch Bearing for late r32, r33 and r34 gtr

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
Hey guys,

Does anyone know where can i get the clutch bearing for gearbox thats mentioned above?

much appreciated

JK

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
i wonder if when they are gonne be online and see this. As the sound is getting annoying.. Does anyone has this problem before by the way?

Also if anyone knows where can i get the gear stick rubber cover that would be even better.

Thanks
JK

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
My car also has the same whining noise laaa.... it's even more common with r32s....

But the fix is cheap only...just the release bearing needs replacing apparently ....part can get from Nissan I heard...

But if you want to replace the whole clutch also can... at the moment I'm stuck with 2 clutches...1 Nismo, 1 OS Giken...even not settled payment for the OSG also :bawling:

Too bad both are push-type :bawling::bawling::bawling:

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
hmmm sounds like i just need to go to Nissan and grab one from them.

I would need a pull type tho :(

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
I have a release bearing lying around but it belongs to someone here. Hehehe

ngiing

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
any one got r32 Ogura clutch set for sale??..got bit problem my ride here..

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
haha me also looking ogura...

btw bangkai, you can find the bearing at spare part shop or bearing shop..just bring the bearing sample and show to them..so can get...last time mine also kene..

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
I have those in stock ranging PUSH and PULL type Skyline bearing. Which one is yours?

Item is OEM Nissan Japan Bearing

Most local spare parts selling is non Japs (China, Taiwan) which differ in quality and durability.They might claim theirs from NTK, NTN or SKF from Japan.......

owtaman

Known Member
Oct 9, 2008
i wonder if when they are gonne be online and see this. As the sound is getting annoying.. Does anyone has this problem before by the way?

Also if anyone knows where can i get the gear stick rubber cover that would be even better.

Thanks
JK
'gear stick rubber cover' --> If you are looking for the 'Shift boot' then check out the below site, I bought mine and its perfect, cheaper than buying locally, quality to me is no complaint at all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NISS...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item35a327fbf9

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, bro,
im newbie here,
but just want to inform all the members,my just got smashed at bangsar last two days.They just managed to take out my apex boostmeter and the rsm in the early morning around 5 am.Beware of this guy in bangsar area they just looking for the meters on the dash.in the incident they smashed the drivers window.
Beware of this mother f**king buggers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience