HKS twin plate clutch for sale

caff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2007
here i have a R34 HKS twin plate clutch for sale, 80% new, juz used a week, cannot tahan, wanna let go, RM1800 neo, plz pm me.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
GTR or GTT?

caff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2007
suppose GTT, coz mine is GTT, but izzit GTR suit also?

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Why cannot tahan ? All you need is a nismo slave cylinder, adjust the pedal slightly lower and all is well. Have one in my car for 5 months now. Schweet !

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Why cannot tahan ? All you need is a nismo slave cylinder, adjust the pedal slightly lower and all is well. Have one in my car for 5 months now. Schweet !
bro ...

where im i suppose to buy this nismo slave cylinder thingy and how much it gonna cost me?

im using twin plate hks gd pro myself also and it is fucking annoying driving it in a deadlock jam ... friggin awesome for hard launching mind u :burnout:

by the way, are u the one that driving the white GTT ... bald head ... we met a couple of times at the sunway TT? :biggrin:

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
suppose GTT, coz mine is GTT, but izzit GTR suit also?
bought mine brand new and it is printed on the installation manuals in japanese though "32 GTR / 33 GTR / 34 GTT" ... i think it ment to be used for the stated models

as far as im concerned, it is pull-type

well, if u bought the stuff brand new, used for 1 week and u are selling it for 1.8K ... good price ... but why left 80% only?

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Jahax, yes it's me.. but what a bad description..bald head...*&^%$#@ :)

The last I remember, SS Racing has one for sale.

caff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2007
bought mine brand new and it is printed on the installation manuals in japanese though "32 GTR / 33 GTR / 34 GTT" ... i think it ment to be used for the stated models

as far as im concerned, it is pull-type

well, if u bought the stuff brand new, used for 1 week and u are selling it for 1.8K ... good price ... but why left 80% only?
yeah, a week, actually i said left 80% is juz simply determine, from my bottom heart is actually 90% above, but better dun say like that, that what i am thinking, haha. pm me to see the real thing, bro.
ps: can u juz bring the cap to my fren who stay at jalan gasing? coz really hard to date with u.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
yeah, a week, actually i said left 80% is juz simply determine, from my bottom heart is actually 90% above, but better dun say like that, that what i am thinking, haha. pm me to see the real thing, bro.
ps: can u juz bring the cap to my fren who stay at jalan gasing? coz really hard to date with u.
U ARE GENE? ... mannnnnnn ... akakakakaka :rofl:

sorry for not knowing this ... my bad

damn ... i hate internet ... so artificial

ps: on the caps ... ill call ur friend and arrange it with him ... been months already

naklaju

Known Member
Jul 17, 2005
Rawang
Jahax Gtt need the twin plate..now already too powerfull...no need nismo slave cylinder la jahax....GK car always spin one

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
mind to tell me what is nismo slave cylinder ? where to install this thingy ?

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
it's the little piece of hydraulic cylinder attached to your gearbox underneath your car. It you look underneath your car fron under the driver's side door, you will see the cylinder.

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
The master pump I presume you're talking about here is located @ the firewall next to the brake master pump

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm driving proton saga 1.3m.... from rim 13" change to Rim 15" ...
b4 i'm using 15" my car can stop very smooth, after change to Rim 15" and normal break it at the 110km/h, my car shake from front to back and can't stop well if emergency..but i confirm is not the rim problem nor the tyre...!! is it the spacer that put btw rim and the brake problem?? my 4 rim also put the spacer because the rim got 8 hole..

any sifu can tell me wat happening?? i went to motorsport shop and he said the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience