car broke into at Sri Damansara, Kepong.

D.K.Prince

500 RPM
It was happened on yesterday(26/10/10) morning around 1am to 4am. The sad thing is my dad's new car(2months old). Lucky the car didn't get stolen, just the sound system : DVD player 7inch LCD screen (PIONEER TOUCHSCREEN DVD) and some items stolen. So if you guys out there being approached by any person offering a cheap price of pioneer or claimed as used unit(as 2months), watch out might be stolen item. Bastard thief.

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Sorry to hear bout the lost. Damn those thieves!! God bless!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Low life scumbags are too many nowadays...what to do...don't even put any effort of earning a proper living...

Sorry for your loss...

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I've had my car broken into when parked in front of guard house; a few years back. Two nights before Raya @ 5am. Obviously missed the SMS alarm from car but security guard came knocking on door after event. Reviewed tape, was 5 people in kancil pulled up beside car - one guy did all the work other 4 actually took on the security guards. Credit where its due, these Nepal guys outnumbered 2 to 1 actually fought but only when the other 4 guys stepped foot onto the apartment complex territory. But even then, they were ready to fight despite the theft occurring OUTSIDE of complex. Roadside parking although directly in front of guard house (apartments - one unit, two spaces) so least loved car outside LOL.

End of the day, stole Alpine W202 headunit; ignored F-Con, ignored 6 Defi gauges, ignored absolutely everything and stole only headunit. Clumsily I might add. Had to replace the dash console ended up after new headunit etc easily 8k thereabouts.

The guards asked if they should call police; I said if its required by policy then please do so. This was at 5am and our people were there under 10 mins but police got there maybe around 6am. Didn't want to lodge report as no point; but to the police's credit they did bring around 4 patrol cars to search area. As if thieves were going to hang around LOL.

But, you win some you lose some I guess. Plus, parking on the street was asking for it. I've had friends with worse experiences and their cars were parked INSIDE their garages. End of day, if thieves wanna smash a car there's only so much you can do. All alarms will go off, some will notify you but damage has been done. Limiting the damage such as not allowing them to take off in the car is what's important.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is Lamborghini’s range-topping Murcielago short on anything? Well the boys at JB Car Design seem to think so, and they’ve decided to act on it. The result is the Bat LP640 performance and styling package that would set buyers back a whopping 88,000 Euros, roughly the price of a 2011 Porsche 911 Carrera...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience