Calling all ALTEZZA owners

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Bro ...

How about fujitsubo exhaust, anybody across the border sellin???? or maybe check the brand new's price for me there ... as you have already booked the rear smoked tail light!!!!! ... heck, otherwise, i will definitely go for it :mad: .

Checked for me also the greddy air diversion plate ... very interested ... is the price that you told me last time final, you ask for discount from mutiara for me laa, then we go for yam-cha, on me ... hehehe????

Chio and meet you soon ... ill be goin to jb in days time ... give you a call once arrived.

Lumix

Known Member
May 17, 2004
Jahax,

alright, will check out for u when i visit there next time.. do give me a call when u r here we go yam-cha la :smile:

TopSecret

Nov 25, 2003
can someone pls help me?? i need the part number for the ball joint for the front?? here are the pic for more info..thx guys

[email protected]

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
PJ / PUCHONG
Lumix said:
some info for all altezza owner... in s'pore somebody is selling some parts, see below

Ganado mirror,whole set of original body kit with trust front lip,original spoiler with 3rd brake light,back brake light with black background and a pair of spacer for rear wheel for free if someone is willing to buy everything together. everything at S$1500 interested pls call me at 98578990

i will going to johor this thursday...can i meet the owner there? im interested the stuff.

Lumix

Known Member
May 17, 2004
sorry to said.. i dont know this owner neither, I never met him before...
you can call the number given...

JaHax,

I'm not getting the back brake light liao... so fast fast call that guy and grap it!

ASR

Known Member
Dec 4, 2004
:smile: Hi guys... Pipercross Drop In Air Filter is avalable for the Altezza, It is washable, 30% more airflow.... Samco Radiator hose also available...

Call 016-2162688 if interested..

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Lumix said:
sorry to said.. i dont know this owner neither, I never met him before...
you can call the number given...

JaHax,

I'm not getting the back brake light liao... so fast fast call that guy and grap it!

Bro ...

How much is he selling the smoked tail light alone???? ... do you know ... can check for me ahhh ... then pm/sms me ... :biggrin:

I am a bit tight now, just spend 4K yesterday buying one set of rollers for my car. Few more Ks will be out soon to buy good rubbers.

Chio

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
wah! what rollers?

i still have a set 17*7.5 offset 30 for front, 17*8.5 offset 40 for rear. without rubbers
TE37 same colour like my 18 inch rollers.

TRD full lock LSD used for 3 months

dun know want to sell or not. still deciding.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
porosaki said:
wah! what rollers?

i still have a set 17*7.5 offset 30 for front, 17*8.5 offset 40 for rear. without rubbers
TE37 same colour like my 18 inch rollers.

TRD full lock LSD used for 3 months

dun know want to sell or not. still deciding.
Bro ...

You ahh ... last time you said you do not want to sell the volks!!!!

Just bought 18 inch advan sienna generation 2 yesterday, secondhand but still gorgeous ... Will put it to my car soon.

1 Q for all of you using 18 inchers: will it affect the performance of the car, make its accelaration sluggish???

When will you want the next gathering to be, remember in setapak!!!!

Chio

Lumix

Known Member
May 17, 2004
get caught by a Singapore TP this morning :mad: ... received a S$170 ticket and 8 points deducted for speeding... damn!! one more offence i'm prohibited from driving in singapore... :mad: we Malaysian only have max of 12 points for point deduction... what more! I'm only travel at 112kmh on thier highway... they are always eyeing on performance car especialy M'sia car... :thumpdown

Jahax, selling ur BBS?? :biggrin:

Lumix

Known Member
May 17, 2004
Can anyone give me some advice... where should i go for gearbox conversion? which workshop have more experience in Altezza? or anyone hav done it b4, care to share your experience with us??

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Lumix ...

Summons:

Pity you man ... of all the roads that we have here, who ask you to go and speed in Spore!!!! ... who ask you to play foul with them!!!! ... S170 poorer some more :frown:

BBS:

I will think about it, if i am pokai to the max ... i will let you know (I will send you the pics soon ... nice already bro, caused me 1K more to refurbish my BBS ... gold bling bling now mannnn) :cool:

Tail Light:

Got your PM, wonder whether it can still be nego ... if yes ... NIIIICCCCEEEEE ... i want ... want to match with my black headlamp ... can nego down a bit laaa!!!! :biggrin:

JB trip:

My boss did not approved it as i have tendered ... he went there himself ... heck man ... cannot go yam cha with U. :mad:

BTW, thanks for a quick reply.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Lumix said:
Can anyone give me some advice... where should i go for gearbox conversion? which workshop have more experience in Altezza? or anyone hav done it b4, care to share your experience with us??
Bro ...

Have you contacted jishin ... talk to him man????

About shop that can do such conversion, i will try to ask TRIAL whether they can do or not

porosaki ... do you know shop that can do such conversion???

Chio

Lumix

Known Member
May 17, 2004
the exchange rate is around 1 x 2.22

u come jb la.. we go together and make him sell cheap cheap...

hey hey... they always drive fast in our land, so shdn't be our turn to roar in their land huh! haha... but do it without get caught la, dont be like me... shame :frown:

yes I contacted him already... looking for a work shop to quote

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to to all the Sifusss, please help me on this, my w124 is shaking left right like sitting in the boat, it happened when cornering and sometimes on bumping road..i changed new 4 new absorbels and 4 new tires but still the same. any idea how this could happen? Please help. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience