Calling all ALTEZZA owners

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Bro ...

hahaha ... speeding in spore - get S170 / speeding in Msia - get RM170 = so you bnyak duit can afford to do it there ... hahaha

Chio :biggrin:

deSarhemNer

Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
KL
Lumix said:
some info for all altezza owner... in s'pore somebody is selling some parts, see below

Ganado mirror,whole set of original body kit with trust front lip,original spoiler with 3rd brake light,back brake light with black background and a pair of spacer for rear wheel for free if someone is willing to buy everything together. everything at S$1500 interested pls call me at 98578990
im interested with the ganador mirror..

deSarhemNer

Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
KL
Lumix said:
some info for all altezza owner... in s'pore somebody is selling some parts, see below

Ganado mirror,whole set of original body kit with trust front lip,original spoiler with 3rd brake light,back brake light with black background and a pair of spacer for rear wheel for free if someone is willing to buy everything together. everything at S$1500 interested pls call me at 98578990
is it in CF type or sprayed in colors...?
original or fibre made one..
:)

deSarhemNer

Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
KL
porosaki said:
wah! what rollers?

i still have a set 17*7.5 offset 30 for front, 17*8.5 offset 40 for rear. without rubbers
TE37 same colour like my 18 inch rollers.

TRD full lock LSD used for 3 months

dun know want to sell or not. still deciding.
harrison..
wanna sell yr TE37 18"?
think about it mann..
lolx...PM me k..

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
JaHaX said:
Bro ...

Have you contacted jishin ... talk to him man????

About shop that can do such conversion, i will try to ask TRIAL whether they can do or not

porosaki ... do you know shop that can do such conversion???

Chio
not that i know of any cause car still new and to owners its a waste.
TRIAL told me uneed both the front and back half cut to do the auto to manual conversion.

If thats the case, both front and back cut will cost a bomb. might as well use the money to supercharge it.

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
JaHaX said:
Bro ...

You ahh ... last time you said you do not want to sell the volks!!!!

Just bought 18 inch advan sienna generation 2 yesterday, secondhand but still gorgeous ... Will put it to my car soon.

1 Q for all of you using 18 inchers: will it affect the performance of the car, make its accelaration sluggish???

When will you want the next gathering to be, remember in setapak!!!!

Chio
performance is still the same to me.
still can give 325i a run for its money. for 328i and above I STILL LOSE DAMN KAU FAR.
mine is 225 front and 255 rear

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
deSarhemNer said:
harrison..
wanna sell yr TE37 18"?
think about it mann..
lolx...PM me k..
sorry cannot sell my 18 inch roller cause
17 cannot fit my car anymore.

Lumix

Known Member
May 17, 2004
deSarhemNer,

Im not the seller la... just post it here to let u guys know someone is selling, if interested can call and check it out... btw the seller is in s'pore

porosaki,

what abt an auto altezza sawpping it gearbox with a manual altezza? is it simply swapping or need heavy mod to both car? any new part require for this kind of swap?

deSarhemNer said:
is it in CF type or sprayed in colors...?
original or fibre made one..
:)

deSarhemNer

Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
KL
lumix..
alright bro..
i'll try to contact the seller...
anyway, when r u going to meet the seller with jahax...
mayb if i can deal with the seller...
then can LONPANG jahax to buy the thing for me...
cheerz!!!

deSarhemNer

Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
KL
poros!!
whats yr offset and wide inches for yr 18" right now?
really looks widen yr car...
lolx

Lumix

Known Member
May 17, 2004
JaHaX,

are u coming?

deSarhemNer said:
lumix..
alright bro..
i'll try to contact the seller...
anyway, when r u going to meet the seller with jahax...
mayb if i can deal with the seller...
then can LONPANG jahax to buy the thing for me...
cheerz!!!

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Lumix ...

DSN buying the ganador stuff, i am buying the tail light, just find one more guy who is interested with the ori bodykits ... then we are done, ready to move ... Martin does not have the kit yet ... hehehe ... rite Martin my man???

Will be nice if got pics of all the stuffs mannn

DSN ...

Not sure when will i be going to JB, once confirmed, i will let you know. We can go together and also see greddy stuffs in mutiara motor ... can ask Martin joining us also

Porosaki ...

225 front and 255 rear ... that is damn COOL man ... the roller that i bought is not made specially for Altezza but for Legend bkoz 18 x 7.5 (front and rear) ... For Altezza 18 x 7.5 front and 18 x 8.5 rear ... i will use 225/40/18 for all ...

Martin ...

Interested in the original bodykit???? .... hehehe ... forgot about the HKS man, too expensive ... forgot about fabricate one man, will not be original ... i have a motto and i am still stick to it "BIAR BURUK ASAL ORI"

1 Q to all of you: can 255 be fitted to 18 x 7.5 and if cannot, what is the max the width can cater for???

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Lumix said:
JaHaX,

are u coming?
Dont know yet ...

most definitely not this saturday, workin ... sunday maybe but cant confirm yet ... I will call you once confirmed ... waiting for some payments also ... as i said earlier, my greens are very scarse now ... undergoing liquidation exercise for fund raising ... hehehe

Is the stuffs in Spore, can we ask the owner to bring it to JB??? ... can laa, then dont have to go to Spore!!!!

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
Lumix said:
deSarhemNer,

Im not the seller la... just post it here to let u guys know someone is selling, if interested can call and check it out... btw the seller is in s'pore

porosaki,

what abt an auto altezza sawpping it gearbox with a manual altezza? is it simply swapping or need heavy mod to both car? any new part require for this kind of swap?
lets put it this way,its like transplanting the:
1. ECU
2. ECU harness
3. extractor
4. O2 sensors and harness
5. gearbox
6. meter cluster
7. radiator
8. gear lever
9. clutch paddle
10. clutch pump
11. worst if one car has trc and snow while none on the other=throttle body needs to exchange.
12. at the end its like trading your car to your friend and he's to you.
13. never treat toyota cars now with toyota cars b4. Everything is govern by electronics.
14. plus its a lexus platform so even complicated.

bonus.
if want to transplant to 1jz-gte better find JZX110
2jz-gte find aristo. y? cause both ecu is located where ours are.
apparently thai altezza is running on 2jz-gte.
u can even buy wire harness already pre- connected to altezza's wire harness off the shelf for 2jz-gte engine transplant.

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
deSarhemNer said:
poros!!
whats yr offset and wide inches for yr 18" right now?
really looks widen yr car...
lolx
front = 18*8.5 offset 30
rear 18*9.5 offset 40

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

my car is wira, looking for a evo3 brake set, one workshop said around 400++ with installation, yet another workshop said need around 1k... cos the brake set should include knuckle, pump and etc, and he said tat the one offer 400+ might consist only rotor and caliper, so i m not sure which one shall i go for, and i also wanna check for the price here : )

Q1. Market price of evo3 brake set only
Q2. Market price of complete evo3 front chasis + brake + knuckle

thanks for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience