Bros ! I Need Opinion to buy a car..THX !

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
why there is there no S2K in your list... :hmmmm:

anyways.. us said that u prefer 2 door cars.. so evo8 n civic taiper should be scrap from the list.. DC5 N S15 would be cheaper n easier to maintain.. if money is not an issue.. buy the 350z...

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
if $$$ no issue and end year wont mumbling abt high road tax.. better go for 350z..
make sure got snail.. no snail really like snail...
good luck...

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
no snail also like snail? the vq35 is not for display only lah bro... even na also very powerful... err.. depends which car you compare with...

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
no snail also like snail? the vq35 is not for display only lah bro... even na also very powerful... err.. depends which car you compare with...
if u wanna to compare a 660 cc Kancil na with VQ35 Na then nothing to say la.. but let us compare with those listed...
I have saw 350z NA Auto pick up.. really slow le (Manual one dun knoe la but this kind of car use manual??? then no commend lo...) but once get bored with NA for sure will load in turbo, why dun just straight away buy the turbo one where by just boost up the HP will increase coz what I knoe that VQ35T turbo stick together with turbo manifold that means wanna change, change the whole set (turbo + manifold)... hehehehe....:biggrin: but once boost up a bit also the HP surperb le...

Even tried RX8 NA Auto.. fuh.. low RPM feels no power.. but once high RPM... put wings.. can fly liao...:biggrin:hehehehe

Last edited:

ariolz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
Even tried RX8 NA Auto.. fuh.. low RPM feels no power.. but once high RPM... put wings.. can fly liao...:biggrin:hehehehe

My previous car RX8 Auto,

honestly I hate it! high rev sound damn sweet but dont feel fast at all, even you're hitting 180km/h at 6xxxrpm on 4th gear. the gearbox have delays and it will make scary sound when u hit 8500rpm.

Handling no doubt supreme!

I sold it and got myself a S.Neo just for fun :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bad tinting experiance today at Raytech Tinting puchong.

Dont know what they did and causing my brake light faulty. Didnt press the brake but the light keep ON.

ask them what happen Tai Chi me to check with Kia SC because my brake switch got problem. Not their fault. No choice I have to immediately drove to Kia SC for checking. they cant figure out what happen and advice me come on Monday for full cehcking as already 6PM saturday now. So i drove home my car with brake light on ALL THE...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience