Arc international bankrupt

angelz88

Jan 25, 2009
Kota Kinabalu
ARC International, the well-known premium Japanese manufacturer, is in bankruptcy. We were notified just a few hours ago, the company is no longer accepting orders and all outstanding orders are cancelled.

The future of the company is currently uncertain. We will keep the website updated as any changes develop but we do not expect any change to the situation in the immediate future.

We are truly saddened by the news and wish ARC the best in the future. Their range of premium quality parts made in Japan will be missed by us all.

Source: NEWS - ARC International Bankrupt - Blog - Nengun Performance

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
those famous intercooler and radiator manufacturer ah???

archaeic_bloke

Feb 21, 2011
Canada
www.skylife4ever.com
It saddens me personally, they've always been one of my favorites for quality, not price though! lol, anyways, made a little post/tribute about it: The Skylife: ARC in Bankruptcy, So long to another great company

share your fondest memories with of your ARC products....

my ARC intercooler.... the way it channels air so efficiently through the fins, and each tube across is made into a point! to slice through the air and chill the charged air, so that I, may enjoy just a little more power from my car.

Thank you ARC, for being that little extra bit of Awesome in my life.

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
God damnitt. Apexi, ARC, Zero Sport.. What's next?! Gosh... Damn piracy products....