New ZTH Search function: Tried it yet?

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi everyone, there's a new search function that had been implemented recently throughout the main page, forums and the marketplace. It is a search box that uses the power of Google to search Zerotohundred.com.

We've received many suggestions to improve the limited native search function and with this new google search box should satisfy everyone's need.

You can find the search box here:
- Homepage
- Forums Main Page
- The Marketplace

Try it!

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Tom - is it possible to impose a limitation to nicks for forummers? i.e. they can NOT use car related nicks, such as Ferrari_Wong, or Porsche_Guy or Lamborghini_Gal.. or BMW-Dick... it's really saddening for folks who genuinely wants to search for some makes or models.. then only to find shit loads of garbage posted by such nicks or other forummers replying and quoting these nicks...

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Tom - is it possible to impose a limitation to nicks for forummers? i.e. they can NOT use car related nicks, such as Ferrari_Wong, or Porsche_Guy or Lamborghini_Gal.. or BMW-Dick... it's really saddening for folks who genuinely wants to search for some makes or models.. then only to find shit loads of garbage posted by such nicks or other forummers replying and quoting these nicks...
hahaha.. i know what/who u mean :wink:

i've tried the google custom search.. it's very helpful..

not a lot of garbage.. just nice

:biggrin:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
that won't be a problem anymore,
the good thing now is, that search results should be as what you'd expect to find :love:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hope fellow zth can help me
i'm new to zth

last week i did air cond service ..
the pomen said i hv to change the aircond filter every 12 mth
is that true?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience