Sep 26, 2011
K.L

Attachments

Last edited:

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
RIP Simon..was watching the race on TV and when the replays was shown, i feared the worst.Seeing the race was not started even after 30mins, says that it is something serious..
But the reaction from some of the crowds, that is not necessary.. Really ashamed to be a Malaysian.. All eyes were on us, and this is how they act... Even the members of the pit lane personnel were utterly shocked by the boo's, noises and action of the crowds.. Mat rempits life's,well if it is them with all the boo's,maybe that shows how low their life is...
Bad week for motosports... RIP Dan Wheldon, RIP Marco Simoncelli

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

RIP Simon..was watching the race on TV and when the replays was shown, i feared the worst.Seeing the race was not started even after 30mins, says that it is something serious..
But the reaction from some of the crowds, that is not necessary.. Really ashamed to be a Malaysian.. All eyes were on us, and this is how they act... Even the members of the pit lane personnel were utterly shocked by the boo's, noises and action of the crowds.. Mat rempits life's,well if it is them with all the boo's,maybe that shows how low their life is...
Bad week for motosports... RIP Dan Wheldon, RIP Marco Simoncelli

achelone

Known Member
Jun 3, 2009
someone dies and they still booing for match cancellation........what attitude is that? haizzzz

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
maybe for those id**t more concern bout their money....wat a shame for us msians....those other riders also i think won't continue to race after they heard bout their frens fate...truly big lost for motogp n motorsports fans...

zmays

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
i was informed that the crowd were not told that Marco Simoncelli died due to the accident. maybe if they know they won't acting like that

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
I don't condone such reactions. But to put things into a bit more perspective, the crowd didn't know what was happening. They were kept hanging. Its was not communicated to them by the organisers what was the situation. Even when it was announced the race was cancelled, it wasn't communicated why it was cancelled. I personally believe that if the crowd knew the full story, they would have NOT reacted as such... BTW, RIP Marco..

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
But if DORNA and Sepang management were to cancel the race, any human being wud understand that something serious happen... And i think most ppl know about the crash..
Maybe Sepang management cud have said something about the crash, as the time of cancellation, no announcement was made on Marco's passing.. I wud think the announcer should hav just mention all all spectators to say a prayer for Marco, i think most people wud get the whole picture of what has happen..But as usual, always hide important things from the public.. A norm about Msia...

spec-c

1,500 RPM
May 21, 2008
TTDi
from what i read in the papers, the race started at 4pm, accident happened at lap 2 and Simoncelli was pronounced dead at around 4.55pm. so i guess in that time window spectators who barely knew anything got pissed off

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Announcer should have said something a bit more informative...Even the TV presenters mention that the announcement over the PA should have information to inform the crowds....

Snailed_trekker

Sep 26, 2011
K.L
i was informed that the crowd were not told that Marco Simoncelli died due to the accident. maybe if they know they won't acting like that
I don't condone such reactions. But to put things into a bit more perspective, the crowd didn't know what was happening. They were kept hanging. Its was not communicated to them by the organisers what was the situation. Even when it was announced the race was cancelled, it wasn't communicated why it was cancelled. I personally believe that if the crowd knew the full story, they would have NOT reacted as such... BTW, RIP Marco..
ya bro, you guys are right. they could have done more. BUT

its was a horrid crash, Marco's helmet came off on the track itself! his was lying motionless on the track facedown...how la bro people dont know that was a major accident. anybody with logic will know they canx caused of that accident. But you guys are right, the announcer should have said, they canx the race cause all medical staff was attending to marco, this could have helped ease the situation, but i feel as riders or as humans, we could have used our common sense to know something was really bad. i cant imagine how his family would have felt... knowing their son was dying in the medical centre and malaysian crowd throwing rubbish on the track.

haihs...

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
Where you there or where you at home watching it on TV?

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
of coz if we were watching through TV we would know what happen..if at track how could people on the other side know about it..but logically if the race had been stop people should expect that something bad had happen on track

Snailed_trekker

Sep 26, 2011
K.L
i was not there bro. and i thank god i didnt go..i dont know how i will ride back in that mood or situation

they can view the replay of the accident on the main screen, which was showed several times,which the people at the pit area can watch and as well the spectators, so many of them before that was waving when they saw theirself on the screen...and when they showed the replay, you can hear a LARGE crowd of people go "ohhhhhhh" at the grand stand.

Last edited:

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
i think its enough dy,no need for us to argue bout the 'booing" things...let the remains RIP n we as his fan who know which is gud n bad,life must go on....things already happens, world already seen the situation LIVE in tv....tats the image of msians in their views:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a journey of no return! once our paint is being ruined by such a devastating scratch, the damages is beyond skin deep
physically (on what can be seen) is just some esthetic damage but the real damages is the owner heart broken

Getting to sleep through is difficult, for once i went through it....on my beloved car....especially in Malaysia..people like to take revenge (saying to themselves "i will teach them a lesson -Scratchhhhhhhhhhh their paints)
as I am blogging at the wee...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience