Apm performax abs & spring

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
It’s not comfortable going on normal roads, apa lagi rough roads. Haha.

Can still try SACHS if price not expensive. Myvi was just almost 100 more than KYB. performance is good just that my second set was leaking barely after a year. First set was like 3 years.
I bought it at Johor 1 factory Lagi best front 130 rear 80
kyb rear abs is bigger then stock rear abs I was shock

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yah! like 20 years back, I already gave up on them. Bought for my Accord, warranty was 6 months but after 3 months they went soft, so I send the car to their service center to check. They say no leak, no jam cannot claim. Told them off, how come 3 months go soft already, so went to half cut, bought original kayaba suspension, used until I sold my car.....lol
I used Monroe Sensatrac long time back for my '91 Lancer 4G67, they lasted quite long paired with Eibach Pro-Kit but honestly I didn't like them much coz felt a bit too harsh. Then changed to normal black Bilstein and felt much better. For Kayaba, well they are always good and reliable. If no time to look or don't know any other options, easiest is always just to go for Kayaba for Japanese cars.

I...
Can still try SACHS if price not expensive. Myvi was just almost 100 more than KYB. performance is good just that my second set was leaking barely after a year. First set was like 3 years.
I found in mudah for Swift is around rm230/pc for the front, rear is rm170/pc, are those good prices??

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I used Monroe Sensatrac long time back for my '91 Lancer 4G67, they lasted quite long paired with Eibach Pro-Kit but honestly I didn't like them much coz felt a bit too harsh. Then changed to normal black Bilstein and felt much better. For Kayaba, well they are always good and reliable. If no time to look or don't know any other options, easiest is always just to go for Kayaba for Japanese cars.

I found in mudah for Swift is around rm230/pc for the front, rear is rm170/pc, are those good prices??
Call PH Auto to check. Always the best place to find out.

Reactions: 6UE5t

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
I got kyb for my myvi all I can say is exceed my expectation pairing with stock spring.
and also it didn't cost much I bought it whole set & bush rm450 install at shop rm40 pair with my tyre 195/55/r15 all I can say is going on highway is really syok.
I think is 5~10% more stiff then stock but is ok for me and you won't notice any different after few month. I really recomend other ppl it they wanna change to new absorber
Are you using Kayaba Exel-G or Kayaba RS Ultra?

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
A bit more stiff than stock. Ride hide is also a teanie bit higher than stock. Cornering is much more in control. For the price, it's worth it. Cos I can't afford adjustable coilovers.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
A bit more stiff than stock. Ride hide is also a teanie bit higher than stock. Cornering is much more in control. For the price, it's worth it. Cos I can't afford adjustable coilovers.
Normally when replacing new set of spring the height will take few days to settle down. That is if all parts used is intended for the car.

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
Normally when replacing new set of spring the height will take few days to settle down. That is if all parts used is intended for the car.
All parts bought were specifically for the Myvi.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Conventional petrol and diesel cars are beginning to outpace Toyota’s Prius on environmental friendliness claims a new study carried out by researchers at Cardiff University along with Clifford Thames, an automotive consultancy.

The iconic hybrid car is still the cleanest for its size, but is outranked by nine smaller models from Peugeot, Citroën, Ford, Smart and other manufacturers in a new environmental...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience