apm adjustable coilovers

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
which series? as far as i have encounter with, their build quality wasn't really good.

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
it just a very basic and economy set.
anyway still good to upgrade instead u wanna to replace stock absorber and spring.

sn_ting

Known Member
May 24, 2006
snting.blogspot.com
I try in my friend's car before with apm adjustable absorber. he's driving lancer 1.6. not bad, i dun find it is stiff...quite comfort actaully.with the price of 1200, i think it's worth to buy.anyway, i go for Titan adjustable for my wira. abit stiff but still comfort and cornering was perfect.

Lord_darkslide

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
i am using apm adjstable.... dunno too stiff or not coz mine i think kong edi..

the problem is... it hard to service this apm abs... if u r getting a new abs.. better get sumthing that is serviceable... and can change the damping rate (or watever they call it) to make it stiffer or softer.... i mean when u go service...not the soft/hard type....

kl_dboy

Known Member
May 21, 2006
bro... i thought you can service the APM adjustable at their factory...? correct me if i'm wrong as i also in the mid of surveying adjustable for my car...

cheers

Lord_darkslide said:
i am using apm adjstable.... dunno too stiff or not coz mine i think kong edi..

the problem is... it hard to service this apm abs... if u r getting a new abs.. better get sumthing that is serviceable... and can change the damping rate (or watever they call it) to make it stiffer or softer.... i mean when u go service...not the soft/hard type....

sn_ting

Known Member
May 24, 2006
snting.blogspot.com
yeah...for adjustable suspension...the service part is very important. if not, wat for want to pay for so much and only last for 1-2 years time...make sure u know where to service the adjustable suspension and the price also

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
TKA trading in Penang ~ hee, we service all type of adjustable suspension, Tein, Tanabe, HKS, TRD, Titan, Hotbits, APM, Gab and soso~ (except certain model which it's impossible to service+no spareparts). Our charges is RM60/pcs for normal services+nitrogen refill and extra charges will add to changing oil seals, shaft(except damper adjustable on top), piston (some models, not available for mono-shock version) and internal cylinder. Normally won't exceed RM140/pcs except special cases.

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
err..sorry thread starter but i can't stop laughing myself for the thread topic.
If you dun mind,it is adjustable,not adjust tebal...eventhough somewhere true it can adjust our car punya kenipisan dan ketebalan..

hope u dun mind

peace

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
dennisdreams said:
TKA trading in Penang ~ hee, we service all type of adjustable suspension, Tein, Tanabe, HKS, TRD, Titan, Hotbits, APM, Gab and soso~ (except certain model which it's impossible to service+no spareparts). Our charges is RM60/pcs for normal services+nitrogen refill and extra charges will add to changing oil seals, shaft(except damper adjustable on top), piston (some models, not available for mono-shock version) and internal cylinder. Normally won't exceed RM140/pcs except special cases.
Bro, can u give the shop location and full address / road name ??
I'm from Penang also.. Thanks.

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
dennisdreams said:
yes need ur add n contact too.. hard to find ppl to service adjutables down here..

can u do servicing for monotubes n customize them?

C@sp3R

Known Member
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
i'm actually looking for a set of apm adjustable, anyone who wants to sell plz let me know. either pm or sms 012-332 5866. thank you

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm looking for front bodypart gsr rs...

anyone interested to swap or sell front bodypart gsr rs PM me.. thanks... :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience