Accord CL9

kimae

Jul 27, 2009
Subang Jaya
Hi there sifus n frens,

1st....dunno whether I'm in right group or not, i mean since Euro-R only for model CL1 & CL7 while i'm not fall under both models. So if there's any existing CL9 thread over here, maybe somebody could point me to right direction becoz i do got few things to discuss / ask.

btw....salam perkenalan from me, kimae (zaki) from subang jaya.:burnout:

cheers....

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
yes, extremely rare Accords.

A friend of mine wanted to get one as well (from an embassy), but tak jadi amik.

Both of you driving what variants? 24TL? taiiipu ess? :driver::driver:

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
muhammed from South Africa?

:driver::driver::driver:

---------- Post added 09-05-2009 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-04-2009 at 11:58 PM ----------

muhammed from South Africa?

:driver::driver::driver:

kimae

Jul 27, 2009
Subang Jaya
How are you Kimae , I am in exactly the Same Boat as you , I have a CL9 too , and they seem to be as Rare as Diamonds Here , Which Model do you have?
hi there.....glad to hear there's someone out there finally but yours with 6MT rite, mine still not sure either 24TL or 24t :hmmmm: but with 5AT for certain. So, done anything to ur car?? i mean as i'm thinking to do some modification, start with change the stock 16" to 18" rims, exhaust system + air filter etc...dats why looking for somebody who understand the car better which i could seek advise from. Ur not local so i heard....how long u been in here Muhammed?

Arrange TT among youself lah!!
wow....this is surprising!!

Muhammed

Known Member
Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.dezignercustoms.com
Hi Kimae

How are you , I have some Minor mods to date , DownPipe(Decat) To do this u need a Downpipe and a Fooler , The purpose of the fooler is to fool the ECU into thinking that the CAT is still inplace , If you Require any Additional Info with Regards to the CL9 , We have a Dedicated Group in South Africa , That only Discuss the CL9 and would be glad to find any Info on the Car with regards to mods Etc , Couple of Guys have Changed the Complete Exhaust incl the Headers , Some Running Highly Modified Accords, Some with Intake mods , Even a Turbo CL9 if I am not mistaken , So the Knowledge Base is there and I would be more than Happy to Source any Info you desire , PM me with your Requirements , and Check your PM too , as i have no intention of Post Whoring on this Tread :listen:

Thank You

kimae

Jul 27, 2009
Subang Jaya
hi guys...

got one thing to ask for ur opinions. Regarding wheels, plan to switch from stock 16" to 18", by logic the car will looks a bit higher (base to ground distance increase). In order for the car to looks sporty, which one is better??...change the whole absorber system to adjustable??, or just replace the spring (thinking of using Eibach).?? Got no ideas actually on hows the car will looks like with both methods.

thanks...

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
hi guys...

got one thing to ask for ur opinions. Regarding wheels, plan to switch from stock 16" to 18", by logic the car will looks a bit higher (base to ground distance increase). In order for the car to looks sporty, which one is better??...change the whole absorber system to adjustable??, or just replace the spring (thinking of using Eibach).?? Got no ideas actually on hows the car will looks like with both methods.

thanks...
if u wanna cheaper way, replace the spring only. 18" is high enough to prevent bonggol, lobang etc. i replaced spring on my car, with 215/40/17 tyres i'll sapu all bonggol especially bonggol2 in bangi and hartamas:banghead:....later changed to stock spring and now using adjustable

kimae

Jul 27, 2009
Subang Jaya
thanks for the advise bro. I think i'll go for spring 1st, the best price i got so far is at klang....around rm1100 c/w installation. Do u guys have any better recommended place?? :listen:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Own e39 1year ago..giving me Alot of problem..planning to
Convert 1jz With cost On 8k..izit ok? Really pek cek..help me and tips tips for me;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience