How Cum....

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
Just curious,

With so many articles and inputs that we get from fellow members, I'm sure ZeroToHundred would be able to become a Hot Selling Monthly Magazine.

I'm sure alot of us in here are experts in the areas that is needed to get a magazine produced, printed, marketed and sold. Rights?

I'm not sure whether this has been discussed by anyone before but I'm just curious. I'm just looking at the direction of turning a hobby into a business. LOL.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I'm in favour of ZTH producing their own mags... but again, that require lots of investment.

T

Tom

hi, thanks for the suggestions and support.

Publication takes a lot of money and time. not forgetting 3months before the distributor pays you and you need to give half of the retail value to them.

So, i don't think you will see Zerotohundred.com publication any time soon but you may be surprised. ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After countless spy shots and high speed testing all over the world, Pagani’s Zonda replacement is in the final phase before it makes its expected world debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2011.

Dubbed the C9, the car will have a bespoke 6-liter V12 AMG engine that shares practically nothing with the V12 found in the Mercedes-Benz SL65 Black...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience