Search results

1. Renault Kangoo (A) 06'

I have used 2006 Renault Kangoo in fair condition for sale. This car has great headroom which makes it suitable for kids or the elderly. Getting in and out of the car is also easy. This car is also suitable for carrying passenger or other items for small businesses. For interested buyers the...
  2. Need Tawau Tuners' Contact

Hello buddies, I'm asking on behalf of a friend for any tuner in tawau who is capable of tuning AFC Neo and also good with turbo engine. If you have the contact you can list it in the reply or PM me. Thanks.:driver:
  3. How a Turbocharger is made.

How a turbocharger is made - YouTube :driver:
  4. Oakley Radar

Hello, I have a original Oakley Radar with Fire Iridium lens for sale. I have only used it twice as the lens is too bright for my usage purpose. It comes with another yellow clear lens which is good for night driving or during heavy downpour. Both lens enhances light so it's good for fast action...
  5. T

What MTB to get with a budget of RM1,500

Hi all. I'm thinking of getting a Mountain Bike. I'm a beginner of course. Can ride a bike but that's mostly what I know about bikes. Asking in other forums proved to be futile as they are kind of snobbish and think my RM1,500 is enough only to buy a kid's bicycle. I believe everyone have their...
  6. White Colour EG6 number plate PED6322 stolen!

Hi. I'm posting on behalf of my friend. His car mentioned above has been stolen at Simpang Ampat, Penang. His car is White in colour and has a black spoiler with White rims. Please call 0164235381 if you spotted his car. Thanks.
  7. T

Presenting the Proton Kubang. I mean Maserati Kubang.

Maserati Kubang - Official video - YouTube Hmmm I think if I were not to understand BM it would be OK. But Kubang? The rear looks like the Q5 though.
  8. T

Care for a ride in a Porcshe Boxter Taxi?

Porsche Taxi only Thailand - YouTube I certainly would like to take a ride in this Taxi :driver::biggrin::burnout:
  9. Cleaning Stained Headlights with Autosol

Great day guys, This morning I woke up and was thinking about doing away the stains on the headlights with little or no cost and was thinking about the those sale person at Tesco offering product that can clean it. Always refused those pestering salesman as the stains on the headlight was only...
  10. Going from Ron97 to Ron95 with AFC Neo

Hey guys, need opinions from using Ron 97 to Ron 95 with an AFC Neo on a turbocharged ride. If I do this without adjusting the A/F ratio with the neo will it be ok? I have not fiddle with the AFC before so I'm unsure. If it needs to be tuned how should I start? Thanks in advance.
  11. To Like or not to like.

Given the popularity of this forum and Facebook what's your take on asking Tom and his team to add another button under a post. A 'Like' button? I'm sure some post would be more appropriately 'Like' instead of 'Thanks'. This maybe a lame suggestion but aren't everything in this world? So I have...
  12. Engine Judder

Hey guys, Whenever i'm reversing or on first gear but pressing and depressing the clutch it feels as though the engine is juddering or gearbox. Well it's like this. You are reversing but going slowly because of a bump behind you so you press and depress the clutch and accelerate slowly. Then...
  13. Incorrect Speedometer Readings

Hi, I basically bought over a proton with a VR4 engine. The previous owner couple the engine with the original putra speedometer however after driving for awhile i noticed the readings are not correct. It's registering faster than what it should. Probably about 20km faster. Any ideas of how to...
  14. T

What causes automotive fires?

Hey guys, Maybe a friendly discussion here. What are the causes when car goes up in flames? Faulty fuel line? Faulty air con compressor perhaps? IMO fire igniting up in the engine bay are because leaking fuel line or slip shot work on the replacement of the fuel filter. Could a burnt air con...
  15. T

Need advice for suspension bushings.

Hey guys, I got a 1997 putra and I think it has some suspension bushes which needs to be replaced. Can I know how many bushes are there under the car? How much will it cost to replaced? Are those harder PU type bushes suitable if I wanna achieve a comfortable ride? Hope someone here can help...
  16. T

Replacing Old Seat Belt

Hey guys, Anyone know where can I replace the Proton Putra old and limp seat belts?
  17. T

Subaru on FIRE!

Does this look like a Subaru Version 9 with a Spec - C spoiler on fire? (Taken from The Star)
  18. Should We Have Arms or Weapons In The Car To Protect Ourselves?

Since crime rates are always in the rise I have a question to ask fans of ZTH here. Are weapons and arms necessary to be kept in the car to protect ourselves? IMO I won't and don't keep any of these items including steering lock to protect myself as I believe I'm protected if I don't leave my...
  19. Johnnie Walker Black Label 1 litre

I have 9 bottles of Johnnie Walker Black Label left after my wedding function. All 9 are unopened and new. It's a 1 litre bottle and i personally don't consume liquor. Anyone here whom are holding any function or for your own consumption are welcome to call me. Prefer to let go all 9 one shot.
  20. Toyota Supra 2Jz Twin Turbo

SOLD! Transmission:Automatic 4 speed Displacement:3,000cc(3litre) Year made/manufactured:1993/1996 Mileage:155,xxxkm Suspension:TEIN super street Rims and tyres:WORK VS Chrome 18" rims with Michellin tyres Brakes:ABS,Endless brake pads and disc brakes with steel braided hose...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The tire war is officially over and Pirelli has been confirmed as Formula One's sole tire supplier in 2011. The FIA World Motor Sport Council (WMSC) confirmed the deal today.

Bridgestone announced last year that it would leave F1 at the end of 2010, throwing open the prestigious position. Pirelli has been the favourite for some time but the decision needed to be ratified by the WMSC.

"Pirelli has been selected...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience