Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

ragerunner

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
oh kyle taiko. okokok respect kyle also lah. turbo got problem what eh? can elaborate a bit. me just small potato only. which 4AGE engine inside your corolla? me 20v blacktop stock condition. btw, nice to meet you. the alam damai mentioned by sifoo keithkeat, got many enthusiast wooo. i dont dare to go. i afraid dont understand what they talk2 also. helicopter lah (their car can chase helicopter wooo), big bang la (their muffler tip got fire and sound bang bang bang) and many more lah
LOL I really laughed my heart out reading this post..:laugh::laugh::laugh:
:adore::adore::adore:
Hehehe sorry ya gatecrash your SEG discussion..:burnout:

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
oh kyle taiko. okokok respect kyle also lah. turbo got problem what eh? can elaborate a bit. me just small potato only. which 4AGE engine inside your corolla? me 20v blacktop stock condition. btw, nice to meet you. the alam damai mentioned by sifoo keithkeat, got many enthusiast wooo. i dont dare to go. i afraid dont understand what they talk2 also. helicopter lah (their car can chase helicopter wooo), big bang la (their muffler tip got fire and sound bang bang bang) and many more lah
you doing some kind of Mr Bean show izzit? If want to follow kyle style, your bird language still not up to date la........................hikhikhik

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
you doing some kind of Mr Bean show izzit? If want to follow kyle style, your bird language still not up to date la........................hikhikhik
hahahaha.....

Encek Rizal

Oct 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi.. i'm new member..

silent reader for 5 years untill yesterday after ZTH said that i need to register to view more page.. haish..

i'm drive stended corolla oso..

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
welcome Mr Rizal..........................nice to meet ya

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
is it the tuner rizal ........
:)

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
LOL I really laughed my heart out reading this post..:laugh::laugh::laugh:
:adore::adore::adore:
Hehehe sorry ya gatecrash your SEG discussion..:burnout:
weyy, why u laughed wey? kelakar issit?

hi all,
good luck with ur paintball session tomorrow. all the best with the guns and bullets. may the force be with u.

keith,
ada tauge session or not? please no pork2 one. i baru mau belajar bawa kereta lah...

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
keith,
ada tauge session or not? please no pork2 one. i baru mau belajar bawa kereta lah...
u want meh....baru mau belajar front drive is it.......kns lu......

no daging putih 1 ahh.....emmmm......can also, ask reed lo, then i follow.....hahaha.....he is the king

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

just want to know whether 4age engine can be fitted into 2008 toyota vios j spec manual or not...?
@@
need that fast ka!!!!! lol
anyway, all the member here mostly is ae series, about vois, guess u need to wait the rigid to answer u....

calling calling......

sigamonta

Aug 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
u want meh....baru mau belajar front drive is it.......kns lu......

no daging putih 1 ahh.....emmmm......can also, ask reed lo, then i follow.....hahaha.....he is the king

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

@@
need that fast ka!!!!! lol
anyway, all the member here mostly is ae series, about vois, guess u need to wait the rigid to answer u....

calling calling......
im juz considering to swap my standard 'baby' engine to something which is more hardcore..
in my list there's the 4age, 3sgte and altezza's 1g-fe..but since the 4age is the easiest to find among those 3,i think that should be my first choice(easy to find spare parts)..and i think jpj also will not give me a headache because the increase in the engine capacity is about more or less 100cc only..

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Focal Point,

Good day to you!

I had just recently overhaul my 15 years car's engine (top overhaul and change piston ring) after travelling for 530,000km in my proton wira. The engine cylinder still in good shape since i have been using tufoil for many years. Thanks to tufoil to surprise my forman on such a little wear on my engine block and bearings after such millage. I change piston ring and valve seal just to reduce the engine oil consumption problem, before it was 500ml every...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience