Opinion over 15 year car need to send to inspection

Do you agree over 15 year car need to send to PUSPAKOM inspection on every year!

• Agree! Please state your Ideal....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disagree! Why?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
Do you think it is good ideal that the car over 15 years need to send to PUSPAKOM to test the safety feature? If not voice up! If yes, mind share your opinion?

For me I strongly disagree! Because G and proton sux!

Last edited:

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
becoz of the looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong queue..

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
if free/lower charge i agree...

for protons cars maybe need to inspected...others,i dont think so.,..

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
becoz of the looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong queue..
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong queue caused by laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy officer..:banghead:

Last edited:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
don forget......................

kooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopiiiiiii OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO kauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.............................

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I think it is ok to make those 15 years old (or more) car to have a check every 1-3 years. Maybe can make something like grade A car need to check once 3 years and grade C one need check annually. Car road worthiness is one thing, life(s) is another thing. But people always forgot other things besides these 2. When sht happen, not only damage on public properties, from man-hour to a piece of paper and other things that involved also need money. Causing downtime on peoples' journey (traffic jam) no count yet. Saman pay to the government but hundreds or even thousands of cars that indirectly effected need to burn more fuel and skimp more brake pads/rotor on their own cost lei.

15 years old car needed to send for a check. But those people who cause accident also need to make them to send their cars to check every year (until straight 3 years without accident). Of cause, buses, lorries and other commercial vehicles have higher priority. Hope the gov can get this right before wanna talk about private vehicles.

For those ZTHians who afraid of sending their car for inspection, no need to hide la. Heavily tinted, modified body parts/engine parts (Wiralution?), catless some more with free flow noisy muffler, HID kit on standard head lamp (kaninia, I wanna use this chance to curse those who did this stupid HID modification deal on their car, let them die and then run over by a lorry. Meat eaten by wild dogs and cats), and many many more. I think if the gov can loosen up the regulations on these sections (exmaple, CF vented hood is legal :rofl: or raise tinted % limit), plenty of people will send their car for check. No need to remind and remind again.

For the authorities and also puspakom, they need to make themselves more systematic. They know they will be busy. So, say no to the walk in guest. Make a reservation system. people can either book a schedule online or at their counter. Else, they need to do research if they can make some mobile test team or whatever you name it, to go to certain area for doing related services. The cost of RM45 is on a cheap side. maybe need to add some surcharges to raise the price a bit, so that the company can get expansion and instruments upgrade faster, to meet today's need.

Regardless how bad is Proton or Produa, there are more cars out there even worst. Just that some people lives in big city and never see before.

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
just for the pure fact that sum of our older cars are still in mint condition.... those who have changed their engine will upgrade their brakes to larger one including back disc brake... better reliability, and also 70% can't really afford new cars... does antone realize that living in kl the inflation is so bladdy high that u can only rent a room in kl for 350 in an apartment!! but in seremban u can rent a whole house for 200 or less...arrrggggghhhh...frustrated:banghead:

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
if you got nothing wrong with your ride i.e. hid, tint, exhaust from front side bumper, illegal engine transplant...why not?

try to forget about those hassles first. if it is really implemented, i'm all right with it.

those who know me should still see me driving my 18 year old junk as a daily driver. and i dont mind sending it to puspakom for inspection. but dear govt...please make this transition as smooth as possible.

i do not want me and my car to be stuck in puspakom for half a day just to pass through a 15 minute inspection.

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
Because I'm not rich to buy new car & burden with 7-9yrs loan, 5-600/mths ??? are you guys crazy ?? My gaji is very low, got no bonus, no naik gaji, no overtime, we are not government having all that benefits every year, even Bancrupt also can makes loan.

Where are the proof 15yrs over old car are causing lotsa incident, show us. I see a lot of new cars with new driver are causing more accident la weii.

So org kampung has to drag their 'old car' all the way to Puspakom, queing, paying every years, damnnn.

before even insurance is double the price, now this ? you FAIL

Natioanal Car are EXPENSIVE !!!!!

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
i definitely dont agree. simple. the hassle to go thru puspakom checks.. words cannot describe unless u've personally been there yourself.

puspakom staff are complacent, they dun give a shit, they fail u if they feel like it and they dont follow the rules, they are the rule.

futhermore, even if we have modded our cars, regardless of following guidelines or not, to them, they are the guideline.

simple really, refer to our police officers, who just stop u for ridiculous reasons. they just want kopi money.

imagine all the puspakom staff, gets rm50 duit kopi per car, how much will they earn?

wtf man. hell no.

[email protected]

Known Member
Aug 18, 2008
im not agree bacause ones the car go inspection the fucker sure said this wan cannot that wan cannot at the end we have to rasuah the fucker just like feeding the fat pig ones the pig is full n fat they don do their job.....

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
if you got nothing wrong with your ride i.e. hid, tint, exhaust from front side bumper, illegal engine transplant...why not?

try to forget about those hassles first. if it is really implemented, i'm all right with it.

those who know me should still see me driving my 18 year old junk as a daily driver. and i dont mind sending it to puspakom for inspection. but dear govt...please make this transition as smooth as possible.

i do not want me and my car to be stuck in puspakom for half a day just to pass through a 15 minute inspection.
Agreed... Improve Puspakom facility first... Make more convenient then we complaint less...
It was stated 2.7million over-15-years cars on the road... In JB only got 2 PUSPAKOM centre wif only 6 inspection lanes... How to cater???
And of coz lower the RM25 charge ler....

Last edited:

bugs893

Aug 12, 2009
Melaka
i AGREE WITH JOMBIEE, SEBAHAGIAN BESAR ORG M'SIA YANG MENGGUNAKAN KENDERAAN PERSENDIRIAN MELEBIHI 15 TAHUN TERGOLONG DALAM GOLONGAN BERPENDAPATAN RENDAH. DAHLAH BEBAN KOS KEHIDUPAN SEMAKIN MENINGKAT, NAK TAMBAH BEBAN DIORANG LAGI DENGAN PEMERIKSAAN PUSPAKOM?!!! ISU INSURANS KENDERAAN MOTOR PUN BELUM SETLE LAGI, BUAYA DENGAN JERUNG SYARIKAT INSURANS MAKIN TEKAN PENGGUNA, ( SEKARANG KERETA LAM TAK BOLEH GUNA INSURANS THIRD PARTY), INSURANS KERETA SETAHUN PALING RENDAH CECAH RM 200-RM 300. UNLESS, ADA INISIATIF LAIN DARI KERAJAAN. TENTANG CADANGAN PEMOTONGAN CUKAI JALAN KEPADA PENGGUNA YANG TIDAK MELAKUKAN KESALAHAN JALANRAYA SEPANJANG SETAHUN MUNGKIN BOLEH DIKETENGAHKAN ( ASYIK BUAT SALAH, BAYAR DENDA, BUAT SALAH BAYAR DENDA, YANG TAK BAUT SALAH, BAGILAH HADIAH, BETUL TAK? JUST ONLY MY OPINION.

VURSPRUNG DRUCH TECHNIK:biggrin:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
incompetence staff&skill, poor facility & managment & etc etc. bloody loooooooong list .
most skillful "saya boleh bantu" :banghead::banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifus,

I have got a big problem here. Today itself while I'm cruising along LDP .. the engine died itself when I'm trying to make a U-turn at damansara jaya. I got shock WTF?! why is my steering wheel so hard to turn .. then only I realize my engine already turned off. :blink: .. Behind me a red satria nearly kiss my butt but lucky he didn't, i quickly start the engine and gave a friendly wave and sped off. Then on LDP driving just pass Kelana Jaya flyover (Western Digital) engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience