My Car got broken into

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
sorry to hear bout this incident bro... Ur car was parked inside the house when this happened?...

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
yup yup..inside the house..aii..luckily other stuff not stolen

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
Sorry for ur lost bro... Even inside the gate... aih... those farkers... :thefinger::mad:

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
My car has been broken into again at 7.00 am sharp inside my house..2 indian fella's on an RXZ..Car is park inside the house..Lost my RSM D1 Immamura with G Sensor. My maid shouted at him but he just don't care and shatter and continue in shattering my wind screen and taking the meter. It is already covered with a cloth and they know what is in there. I'm suspecting the person who sell those apexi stuff to me. Last time VAFC and now is RSM. Don't have that time din come and break, after got only break..Already installed safety tint and better alarm also happen again. From now onwards no more Apexi stuff for me :( Hope those blardy thief die earlier

Last edited:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
next time keep a rotweiler in ur house
Talking about dogs , I have 2 american bullmastiff that time (midnight) when the thief climb over the gate , went to my dad car ( door was not lock ) . Taking out every documents , paper etc from each compartment but lucky manage to only steal some coins . So , where the hell this dogs were , sleeping I guess. Means , the thief were damn quite that a dog could not notice..

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
bad news that is bro... quite recently also a friend lost his SR3 & radio. Same in house compound also!
nowadays even though inside the house oso its not safe..aii..the saddest part is my RSM only use for 1 week..Somemore did the installation by myself so no one know about it..currently suspected the person who sold me the item coz my VAFC also bought from him last time. Now both oso missing..

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
bro i understand how you feel...two break ins in one week for me as well...

cheer up man...

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
So sorry to hear tat bro. I truly understand ur feelings coz my whole car was stolen last time.

To those thieves, may their souls rot in hell...:evil:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i'm planning to fit a rear disc break into my car (MyVi). But i'm not very familiar with any workshop that do this kind of modification in Kuantan. So if you guy here knows any good workshop with reasonable price in Kuantan area, please let me know. It will be much easier if it come along with the address of the workshop. Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience