Custom Pentagon/J'sRacing ECU Reflash FD2 Type R

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
Don't know where else better to post this, so posting it here for all FD2 Type-R owners

It comes as a great news for all FD2R owners waiting for the best ECU Reflash for their FD2R custom to our local RON97 fuel and the hot and humid weather conditions!!

It is now available in Malaysia!

For more info please go to:- http://www.pentagon.com.my/index.php?op ... &Itemid=28

chris2000

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
frequently ask questions

1. what is the difference in the custom Pentagon/J'sRacing Reflash ECU compared to the standard J's Racing Reflash or other Japan Maker Reflash ECU?
This is a special customized data/map to suit the local fuel rating as well as our hot and humid climate. This data/map will allow your FD2R to run more optiomized as well as making more power and torque safely without having to worry each time when you go for a hard sprint or your track days!

2. What is changed in the custom Pentagon/J'sRacing Reflash ECU VS Stock?
Vtec point 5200rpm
Rev cut 8800rpm
Fuel optimized
Ignition optimized
Throttle Respond improved
Speed cut remove with display working to 260km/h

3. Can i just remove speed cut while staying standard Honda Data/Map?
Yes, you can. We can just remove speed cut and factory display will work to 260km/h. Price will also be cheaper than a full Racing Map.

4. After the Pentagon/J'sRacing Reflash ECU will my factory immobilizer still work to prevent car theft?
YES. Factory Immiboliser will work like it came from Standard.

nksc

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2006
wow sounds great for fd2r owners..how much is this thing?

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
What's the differences between your this Reflash and N1 Reflash ?

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
wow sounds great for fd2r owners..how much is this thing?
Yup great news for all fd2r. Bring your fd2r to our office and we can explain in more details to you.:driver:

Bump:
What's the differences between your this Reflash and N1 Reflash ?
Very big difference. One custom tuned by J's Racing Japan themselves in Malaysia both on dyno and road tuning. Others often tune somewhere else in the world and supplied to them so it is not optimised for Malaysia fuel and weather.

J's Racing uses the latest software and hardware that does the reflash very quickly and safely where else others have break open the FD2R ecu to solder and socket chips before it can reflash.

Many other advantages of custom Pentagon/J'sRacing Reflash. Please drop by our office to see for yourself. :driver:

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
It has been a successful tuning weekend for Pentagon and J's Racing Japan.

Several datas and maps have been developed for the FD2R with great improvement on power, torque, throttle responds.

Would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to those who came to witness and support us during the tuning weekend for our joint colobaration with J's Racing Japan to be the 1st Japanese Tuner to be in Malaysia to tune FD2R and develop data/maps for Malaysia which will be compatible to most other Asia countrie like Singapore, Brunei, Thaland and Indonesia.

Visit us for more details, pictures and dyno charts.

http://www.pentagon.com.my/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=62&Itemid=28

Bump: Bump: We are also proud to announce that the Custom Pentagon/J'sRacing Reflash ECU is now Officially Available in Malaysia using the latest software and hardware from J's Racing to deliver you the most advance reflashing system!

We have also invested in one of the latest dianogstic machine to check any problems or datalogs with the newer Hondas like FD2R, FD1, FD2, AP1, AP2, DC5R, EP3, CL7, GE8 and any more :biggrin:

Below are just some dyno charts of the typical gains you may get from the Custom Pentagon/J'sRacing Reflash ECU:-

Stock ECU VS Custom Pentagon/J'sRacing Reflash

w/ J's Racing I/H/E/cat-less on Dynojet

Stock ECU VS Custom Pentagon/J'sRacing Reflash

w/J's Racing I/E/cat-less on Hyper Power Dyno

Last edited:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
looks bloody amazing !

very frankly , even though i don't drive a FD2R, i feel this is pretty much value for money mod we can get in the market at this moment.

thumbs up for the great team @ Pentagon / J's Racing! :wavey:

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
looks bloody amazing !

very frankly , even though i don't drive a FD2R, i feel this is pretty much value for money mod we can get in the market at this moment.

thumbs up for the great team @ Pentagon / J's Racing! :wavey:
thank you bro :biggrin:

helmistaley

Known Member
Jul 12, 2006
is this reflash also available for ep3,cl7 and dc5 k20a's?

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
is this reflash also available for ep3,cl7 and dc5 k20a's?
unfortunately this reflash is only applicable to the newer FD2R.

For the above model we recommend you to use the J's Racing N1 ECU for basic IHE bolt-ons and K-Pro if you intend to run more major mods which all can be available from us too.

zafreen_07

Known Member
Apr 25, 2009
how to apply the new ecu? is it just reflash the standard ecu data to custom one or the ecu been replace with aftermarket? sorry still new in this field

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
hw much is the n1 ecu for the basic IHE bolt-ons and kpro?
what car and engine?

Bump:
how to apply the new ecu? is it just reflash the standard ecu data to custom one or the ecu been replace with aftermarket? sorry still new in this field
Most people just reflash their stock ecu.

New ecu also can get from japan but double the cost so no point.

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Chris,

is J's Racing coming up with a stroker kit for the K20A / FD2R ???

Bump: Chris,

is J's Racing coming up with a stroker kit for the K20A / FD2R ???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, know any place where i can do good and cheap wheel alignment and cambering in Ampang?

I hate to go to places where all of a sudden they say cambering is RM60.00 when you can get it for RM45.00.

Thks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience