Car Security

demonz

Known Member
May 25, 2004
Puchong
Hi ZTH members,

I would like to check if there is any reliable anti theft car security system for Honda. I know ppl are targeting Honda cars nowdays and just would like to look around for any recommendation.

I know Honda is offering a security system which they can locate the car after stolen. Trying to look for something that prevent from stealing in the first place.

Any suggestions or ideas are very much appreciated! :-)

Cheers...

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
although many ppl say that using any kind of security system only slows the thieves down, having these security system is still better than not having one. Lately, i've been worrying too much especially when one of our forumer's dc2 was stolen. Then, just a few days back another dc2 was lost and found. This is scary. So, just for a lil bit of peace of mind, i guess we should invest in some good security system. But would like to know what are the options in the market.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
although many ppl say that using any kind of security system only slows the thieves down, having these security system is still better than not having one. Lately, i've been worrying too much especially when one of our forumer's dc2 was stolen. Then, just a few days back another dc2 was lost and found. This is scary. So, just for a lil bit of peace of mind, i guess we should invest in some good security system. But would like to know what are the options in the market.
good things aint cheap, so u must ask urself how much r u willing to spend?..

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
yes i totally agree with u. i asked for the options in the market, good ones, any?

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
if budget permits, try Directed products. Be it Viper, Clifford or Python, they are good and under the same parent.

demonz

Known Member
May 25, 2004
Puchong
My budget is around 3.5 ~ 4K. The one that Honda offers is about RM3,660, looks promising but they are only used to locate your car once stolen.

Tommy, would the "Construct" require any major modication on the gear shift mechanism?

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
No major modification to the gear mechanism. You wont even know it if its there.

Construct is actually quite good. Works better for auto cars. U leave your gear in P, and lock it. No way of the car moving unless the thieves unlock or break the lock. However, for manual cars, no P, so put it in R and lock it. TCAT engineers say that the car is still movable but in Reverse. So, its quite impossible to steal a car driving in Reverse all the way.

demonz

Known Member
May 25, 2004
Puchong
Thanks for the feedback guys...

Tommy, does the new model equipped with this features?

Also where can i get this 'Contruct'?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Get Dimensions
Width = 9.2
Height = 4.8

Switch
height - 1.9
width - 1.4

Get Materials.
Preferably Aluminium Sheet 0.7 mm or less. . Plexiglass might crack while cutting(Unless you have sum advanced Laser cutting machine.:p) If you're from Seremban, You can get this from Tukang besi..corner shop same row with Dunlop Tyre Shop in Temiang.. Right in front of the Traffic Light
Switches

Prepare...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience