EJ-DET? Yummy :D

# Replied via Tapatalk on my mobile. Apologies for typos & brevity

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
so do high performance turbo engines... like subie and evos
Mine is standard VR4, all the while running Ron97 until G did the 97 and 95 thing. Then tried Ron95, but after 3 tanks started to knock and had to use Ron97 until my friend ask me to try his repacked additives. It worked, so all this while on Ron95 plus additives. Then tried vsafe for 3 bottles, seems ok too, then switch back as I still have the friend's additive. Just order vasfe again and they have new packing, just finished 1st bottle, just hope after 3 bottles no problem....:driver:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Mine is standard VR4, all the while running Ron97 until G did the 97 and 95 thing. Then tried Ron95, but after 3 tanks started to knock and had to use Ron97 until my friend ask me to try his repacked additives. It worked, so all this while on Ron95 plus additives. Then tried vsafe for 3 bottles, seems ok too, then switch back as I still have the friend's additive. Just order vasfe again and they have new packing, just finished 1st bottle, just hope after 3 bottles no problem....:driver:
as long as it's cheaper than the original RON97 :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
as long as it's cheaper than the original RON97 :biggrin:
Yup, that is the base of my calculation. One tank around 50L, so price difference is RM1 per liter, so comes to RM50. Any additives that works and cost up to below RM30 per tank will be good.
Vasfe only RM10....:driver:

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
Mines a 97 only car. The generic map was tuned to 98 which we dont have here but still safe to use 97. Knock levels are ok even trashed at track.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just now just realized my mouse deer on idling, got white smoke from exhaust :bawling:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Just now just realized my mouse deer on idling, got white smoke from exhaust :bawling:
SF... forgot edi... you engine standard kancil or turbo L2/L5?

If turbo, check turbo first... golden opportunity to upgrade turbo :love:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
his oni stock deer like mine, last time mine got white smoke coz eo overfill a bit 2 much smoke like mosquito fogging edi, SF, rad ok edi @ not??

wifey lenovo wit tapatalk

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
his oni stock deer like mine, last time mine got white smoke coz eo overfill a bit 2 much smoke like mosquito fogging edi, SF, rad ok edi @ not??

EF-DET then :listen:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Mouse deer cannot wait too long for his new heart lah! so he expedite for you......hahahahahahaha:rofl::rofl:
either EF-DET/RL or JB-JL/DET, just plonk it in.... and savor the performance for a while.... it'll blow your mind.... then if not satisfied baru la mod :listen:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF... forgot edi... you engine standard kancil or turbo L2/L5?

If turbo, check turbo first... golden opportunity to upgrade turbo :love:
Mine standard.

EF-DET then :listen:
:rofl: :top: I keep telling my home minister, shit got white smoke, I fear the worse, afraid need to change engine if serious. She just kept quiet LOL! But I don't hope it to collapse now, have other priorities coming.

Ya radiator all okay. Already flush and repaired previously. No more overheating problems.

I'm not sure is it because it was not started for 3 days then, after start, it start to have white smoke. Cuz this morning I start the car and I let it idle, then I got down, no white smoke.

Will try monitor for now.

Mouse deer cannot wait too long for his new heart lah! so he expedite for you......hahahahahahaha:rofl::rofl:
I knew u would say something like this LOL! Cannot la, I need to put something more in important as priority.

either EF-DET/RL or JB-JL/DET, just plonk it in.... and savor the performance for a while.... it'll blow your mind.... then if not satisfied baru la mod :listen:
Noted bro! :top: Will be going for A/T. So that she can drive as well.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
:rofl: :top: I keep telling my home minister, shit got white smoke, I fear the worse, afraid need to change engine if serious. She just kept quiet LOL! But I don't hope it to collapse now, have other priorities coming.

I knew u would say something like this LOL! Cannot la, I need to put something more in important as priority.
Hm sure will keep quiet, since you just bought and already spend quite a sum to service and repair all faulty parts....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hm sure will keep quiet, since you just bought and already spend quite a sum to service and repair all faulty parts....:driver:
Ya, that's why don't hope that it crashed too soon. Maybe prolong at least a year more.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

okay lets see rite now im using a mirage wit 4g61t..jus say dat ive been keepin up sum money n i wan to mody..if u were me wat would u do??upgrade the 4g61t or would u jus swap engine wit 4g63t..i heard lots of people say ma engine bay is exactly a bit same wit vr4 n they say if i use vr4-rs it should b enough(the hp n weight to ratio)..but in the other tought i was thinking of upgrading the 4g61t(turbine,injector,pistons,flywheel,cams,ecu n those other stuff) but wat i dun no is if i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience