EVo 7.5 GT-A

Jan 22, 2007
Kota Kinabalu
Pangyau....the putatan one is standard body of 7.5 white in color...hehehe...since car nearly 11 years old...now preparing for loans hehehe & hannafi ya...good idea...thanks mate....

ahlim13

Oct 9, 2006
too bad i cant help u from KL. I can help to inspect the car..

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
This autobox is fragile.. mitsubishi knew the problem and didn't recall all the units when selling in Japan.. gearbox needs to be rebuild/overhaul even its for stock power.. if anyone hasn't break yet.. u r lucky or that broken spring shave just hit filter. .. .. or i'm daily driver which is aggressive driving style? XD

GTA gearbox is the same as Airtrek's. So far almost 5 years now for me, my 2003 Airtrek is running strong without any gearbox problem. I have basic modifications like full exhaust, TD05 from Evo 7, FMIC (AIrtrek uses TMIC), cams etc etc.

Last edited:

ahlim13

Oct 9, 2006
GTA gearbox is the same as Airtrek's. So far almost 5 years now for me, my 2003 Airtrek is running strong without any gearbox problem. I have basic modifications like full exhaust, TD05 from Evo 7, FMIC (AIrtrek uses TMIC), cams etc etc.
same but GTA inside wave spring much weaker and some other part need to be upgrade
i took many photo. Shared in evolutionnet.
overhauled it with airtrek auto box kits too..

the pic u can see why.. ah wah there oso know this..

Attachments

Last edited:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
same but GTA inside wave spring much weaker and some other part need to be upgrade
i took many photo. Shared in evolutionnet.
overhauled it with airtrek auto box kits too..

the pic u can see why.. ah wah there oso know this..
I think you're just giving excuses. Your car is plainly TOO POWERFUL and the driver TOO KENG! :driver:

Hehe... just joking. So the GTA gearbox is different compared to Airtrek afterall. :)

ahlim13

Oct 9, 2006
I think you're just giving excuses. Your car is plainly TOO POWERFUL and the driver TOO KENG! :driver:

Hehe... just joking. So the GTA gearbox is different compared to Airtrek afterall. :)
hahaha no la.. me normal one..
ah wah said u r one of the monster airtrek wo.. haha

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
Wah, guest, you also looking at the GTA in putatan? :)

I went there few weeks back while I was back hometown. Kinda interested in the airtrek though. The GTA is kinda out of my budget and I would like to have something that has a wagon feeling :P

Now need to study about airtrek :D

lanz

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
Hi Guys,

i have converted my Waja with EVO 7 GTA recently,
The Power is awesome... cant afford to buy the ori...so i convert....
what Automatic oil is recommended? and where can i get it?

also, do you guys have any recomended workshop on checking brembo... my brembo is not working properly... cannot stop/very soft. if emergency brake. rear left tyre lock and make the car go side way.... :(

appreciate your kind reply.
Thanks.

ahlim13

Oct 9, 2006
Hi Guys,

i have converted my Waja with EVO 7 GTA recently,
The Power is awesome... cant afford to buy the ori...so i convert....
what Automatic oil is recommended? and where can i get it?

also, do you guys have any recomended workshop on checking brembo... my brembo is not working properly... cannot stop/very soft. if emergency brake. rear left tyre lock and make the car go side way.... :(

appreciate your kind reply.
Thanks.
wow.. i think on straight can eat evo with lightweight waja chassis.

auto oil better stick with mitsubishi diaqueen original..
m'sia auto oil or engine oil market getting bad due a lot copy cat oil maker here.. even buy engine oil from gas station oso is imitiation oil.

brembo not so special nowaday.. a lot of workshop can solve ur problem.. the only worry is the price and honestly

lanz

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
Thanks ahlim13,

will follow your advice on the oil..
recently i drop by GT Auto sunway....
look like they can solve my problem. just worried the cost will be a boom only..

Thanks again.

lanz

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
endorse saya tak pasti ah bro... saya akan cuba.. kalau tak pakai jer la... hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, im a real newbie to the car modification world so im after some advice
ive got an old 1968 toyota corona that i want to fix up and turn into a bit of a screamer
i want to put a new engine in it, but dont know what my options are...
im thinkin hopefully a high power 4-cylinder...
but really dont know what will fit and what wont
any advice???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience