Advice needed for my EVO 7.5 GT-A

raining

Known Member
Oct 7, 2006
kuala lumpur
My Evo 7.5 just clocked in 92,000km at its millage,time to change new timing belt. I wish to know what are the things i should change beside timing belt? Belt retentioner? water pump? How much is the price for an original evo 7 timing belt? does Evo 7 and 7.5 GTA share the same timing belt? Thanks!!

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
i can think of a few things that you might need to check :

1. all hoses (including brake lines) to ensure no leaks, cracks
2. engine mounting
3. rubber bushings
4. flush radiator
5. full oil change (including brake oil) if you haven't done it before
6. check brake pads and rotor condition

if you are in pj/kl area, you can try cruise power garage near OUG. quite a few of us go there to service our rides. you can try calling evokit at 012-610-7616

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
My Evo 7.5 just clocked in 92,000km at its millage,time to change new timing belt. I wish to know what are the things i should change beside timing belt? Belt retentioner? water pump? How much is the price for an original evo 7 timing belt? does Evo 7 and 7.5 GTA share the same timing belt? Thanks!!
Yep, bro .. u need to change all that u mentioned. Also, like what Mizu say ...the rest of the items.

Timing belt is the same.

U may call Ah Kit to quote u lor the pricing.

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
paging...ah kit...u need to look for bigger workshop edy...

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
I wan to tell some secret here .....Ah Kit is working out on his new bigger shop.....and he is planing to open out in Major state like JB , Iph, Penang, Melaka and looking into partnership business.......Zi......u intrested.......Ah Kit...please get all the contract ready for Azizi.......

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

raining,

Basically u have to change ur

1. T Belt (replacement kit inclusive of T belt , bearing and oil seal)
2. water pump
3. Engine oil
4. Oil FIlter
5. radiator coolant
6. Air Filter (Clean it)
7. Check Battery condition
8. Tyre balancing / aligment

all these are basic.... and you have to check
a. Gear oil (ATF in your case)
b. 4WD fluid ( AYC, Diffrential ...bla bla bla)
c. Brake fluid
d. Tyre wear / tear / pleasure
e. Brake pad, rotor , brake hose
f. Absober & Spring

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Kampoon,

Sorry, u r wrong!!! Kit is planning to open a 'Cruise Power Papaya' right beside his current shop!!! So tht all members n kakis can go there relax relax while waiting for our belove cars to b service or modified!!! MLOC members got free 'fruits plate'!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... :thefinger: But u r rite on 1 thing, he might go for 'Franchising' his papaya business!!! Anyone?! :rofl::thefinger:

khsim

Known Member
Apr 16, 2009
Kampoon,

Sorry, u r wrong!!! Kit is planning to open a 'Cruise Power Papaya' right beside his current shop!!! So tht all members n kakis can go there relax relax while waiting for our belove cars to b service or modified!!! MLOC members got free 'fruits plate'!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... :thefinger: But u r rite on 1 thing, he might go for 'Franchising' his papaya business!!! Anyone?! :rofl::thefinger:
only fruits plate for MLOC members...no other diskaun or offer like testing papaya????:thefinger::biggrin::biggrin:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
TTS members got special privilege or not ar? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
:adore::adore::adore: It only took 5 posts before the thread direction go elsewhere liao !!! :adore::adore::rofl:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
bro, managed to service your car ady?

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Ok ....We need so funding to import the papaya stocks from various country, we have choosen the Local Malysian Yellow Greenish papaya, Hawaian (small version) papaya, Thai (long Style) papaya, and also Green and juicy papaya from China.

We needed the followig tools / gadget inorder to import / store the papaya nicely so that i won spoiled / expired.

1. $$$
2. Storage
3. Air - cond with CFC Fre
4. Security - 2 way / GSM
5. Driver
6. Camera Man (Tan)
7. Water monitorig man (jiong Sui lou)
8. Turtle head (OKT)

Ah Kit is drafing the agreement for us to sign (it's priority provide to senior Comittee, L & B is not in the list)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, anyone interested with Mugen RR bodykit for Civic FD1 & FD2. excellent quality & PP material. Best deal in town. PM me for more details. happy modding braderz....cheers:proud:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience