Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Year : 1997/1999

Where that R32 came from? :rolleyes:

sp7nky

May 10, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
if not mistaken, that one sudah kena book with BloodRed.. :burnout:
that was quick... but the r34 looks very very familiar... was on sale previously? like a year back or something. i remember the number plate WMB989... :hmmmm:
nevertheless, it was a really good price for a r34 gtr... lucky you bloodred? :banghead::love:

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi,

Selling my car. Red R34 GTT. Price RM125k nego.

04/09
Manual transmission

Comes with:
Trust/Greddy FMIC
HKS Pod Filter
Nismo Thermostat
Blitz Aluminum Radiator
Sard Fuel Pressure Regulator
Sard Fuel Pump 235lph
Greddy Profec B Boost Controller
Apexi 'ciplak' Turbo Timer (works just fine)
Custom made straight pipe w/ Blitz Nur Spec muffler
Pivot Speed Meter V
HKS Hiper D Coilovers

Ori GTR bumper
Ori GTR bonnet
Ori GTR spoiler
FRP GTR rear bumper
FRP GTR side skirts

Basically, I believe, all the things you need for the next step of upgrade (turbo, injectors, etc).

I also have the following which have not been installed:

Apexi Power FC
Z32 AFM

Price does not include these two, though I would think you might want it to complete the package :)

I realized there are many GTTs on sale in the market right now, but I believe since my car is 04/09, chances are you are able to get a higher loan.

I can help arrange the loan through the 2nd hand car dealer that I dealt with when I got the car, but you would have to bear the cost.

Interested, PM or call/SMS me at 012 2000361.

For pictures, go to azmir1.blogspot.com.

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i think it is a prank.. coz iirc the same pics was used in a mudah post a while back, with stupid descriptions similar to the current one as well..
this fella really nothing to do, need to pay to advertise...what is his intention, maybe he is trying to con someone who think there is really a cheap lunch or free lunch in town!

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Hi Guys

Letting go of my Mistress too...will be up in Mudah soon.

Immaculate for Skyline Lover's. Well taken care of completely with no expense spared since imported in from Japan. Planning of upgrading soon so have to let it go for future owner to give it the same tender love & care.

Attachments

r3dox

Known Member
Feb 28, 2010
Johor Bahru

Owner also very friendly and very jaga the car.. :driver:
Dis "Garisan Langit" make me CRAZY @ Pagal heii...

:bawling:

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Hi Guys

Letting go of my Mistress too...will be up in Mudah soon.

Immaculate for Skyline Lover's. Well taken care of completely with no expense spared since imported in from Japan. Planning of upgrading soon so have to let it go for future owner to give it the same tender love & care.
Izit Original R34 bro?

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
But R33GTR hard to come by at the moment. I was keen on the one that went to see with JaHaX but didn't want to hijack another person's sale. Plus I was under impression needed cash to test drive, I brought 30% of asking price and was sooo close to buying it but FB talked me out of it.