Myvi Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
MingFai...i think u should contact Romen. he's a member here and he drives a supercharged Myvi. he raced at the sepang open circuit day and he was fast. AND stable. i dun personally know him but i saw his on board camera. we should stop the fighting. all oso car lover here. all oso got different way of playing the game mah :biggrin: me? i prefer taking the 707 bus cos they the fastest between melaka and Johor hahahha
bro the install what supercharg ler.. coz i see all those supercharg big big sizn de how to fit inside myvi =.=" but dun know where to find him also ...

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
talking about N/A mods meyvee...

i've seen perodua rally team in action using 2 meyvee with differents setup...

1) with bonnet scoops and running 4wd turbo with anti-lag (supposed to be 1.3 turbo)

2) no bonnet scoops only cooling vents...also running 4wd system...but the engine sounds to more likely to be a N/A 1.6

-any idea where's that n.a engine came from??? daihatsu storia X4??? :hmmmm:
Bro,
Boon X4 is a 1.0Litre 4 cyl turbo 4WD engine...usually used for Rally in jap. They used to have it in the M5 team too. but due to its scarce in parts..they moved on to K3ve...and 660 engines...

for the 1.6 NA u were mentioning is the legendary 4A

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
any SiFu can tell me the Myvi supercharge is using what old car supercharge?
coz i had been few workshop already they said myvi can on bolt supercharge but i need to find what supercharge to fit inside myvi. coz myvi not really much space for installing those big big de supercharge...

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
any SiFu can tell me the Myvi supercharge is using what old car supercharge?
coz i had been few workshop already they said myvi can on bolt supercharge but i need to find what supercharge to fit inside myvi. coz myvi not really much space for installing those big big de supercharge...
If not mistaken , powerzone using some kind of new supercharger from Aussie. Some the use toyota 4AGZE charger.

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
he MOD his myvi handeling very nice and very tight connering... respact!! :adore:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Bro,
Boon X4 is a 1.0Litre 4 cyl turbo 4WD engine...usually used for Rally in jap. They used to have it in the M5 team too. but due to its scarce in parts..they moved on to K3ve...and 660 engines...

for the 1.6 NA u were mentioning is the legendary 4A

really 4ag???summore combined with 4wd trans....

but if all was done at aussie i might believe it(with pictures) since aussie have specialties to cast gearbox mounting adaptor for any engine to be matched with any GB... :hmmmm:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
i got 1 too... dunno from wat model...
can u take pic for me to see?
r u selling that charger?

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Browser Warning

I think its from a march superturbo, kinda looks the same from the link right? :biggrin:
bro...
if myvi install supercharger mantanice will high or not?

who's myvi got install supercharger can let me a ride on?

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

SiFu...

now i very mess in my mind...
can u help me to slove?
coz today the whold day i walk in many workshop to do reserch...

But as i know turbo's mantanice very high and need to take care the turbo very well kennot suka suka pedal on the gas...

So at Sunway got 1 shop ask me to install "SUPERCHARGE" he said can fit myvi on bolt... MORE CHEAPER and MORE POWER than turbo's.... the mech said he got mod be4 1 myvi supercharge can easy to overtake 1.8cc cars... And can only suka suka floor the gas NO HARM... the told me like this...

i got do resarch ga dun shoot me already ar...

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
well for myvi u can try search myviclub.com.my...they have done various mod and few mods that i suggest

1)exhaust system-depends on ur setup for the price..
2)CAI-RM35 and DIY
3)voltage stabilizer-Pivot RM150-160
4)airfilter drop in-RM100++
5)plugs-RM160-170..

basically thats all..i have done a few and the power is there..tested with a myvi on highway and he could not chase me..tested with my own fren..he din on AC I on AC..he is manual and i drive auto..

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

raise compression..PnP...better filter element...exhaust....remap ECU (its possible..tried b4 quite good response...in fact can be better compared to piggybacks..)
usually our ECU processing speed is about 50++mhz....for emanage i think bout 25 only..keke
where u got this done and how much is the cost?

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
well for myvi u can try search myviclub.com.my...they have done various mod and few mods that i suggest

1)exhaust system-depends on ur setup for the price..
2)CAI-RM35 and DIY
3)voltage stabilizer-Pivot RM150-160
4)airfilter drop in-RM100++
5)plugs-RM160-170..

basically thats all..i have done a few and the power is there..tested with a myvi on highway and he could not chase me..tested with my own fren..he din on AC I on AC..he is manual and i drive auto..
SE86
which shop u done ur ezkos? recomand me...
:adore:

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
i never done my exhaust..still standard..i also tapau a 1.6 civic single cam vtec..muahaha..

for exhaust,the myviclub members suggest to go for Dsport exhaust system.if really got cash go for the whole system..rm2.3k like that...u go to youtube find for myvi Dsport..than judge urself..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As there was a poll on the recent best GTR, here's a great video comparing all these cars. Look at Tsuchiya on the wheel of the R35, battling his other friends on the familiar circuit of Tsubuka. Look out older GT-R, you're about to be eaten!

YouTube - Skyline R32 GTR VS R33 GTR VS R34 GTR VS R35 GTR
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience