Need some Help , Advise and Suggestion

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Guys!! I was cruising home yesterday after the TT with bro subcon, after the sg besi toll got 1 bright light from behind n it was right up my rear bumper... So what else to do? Drop gear and it was game on!! But I couldn't shake this bright light, it was like I was towing him!! No matter what I did, he was there, blinding my rear view. After the kajang toll, he pass me... Then I saw... It was WLX20!!!!!!! Shivers crept up my spine and I sweating cold sweat!!!! I was glad to survive, as I've heard others haven't......

Last edited:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Guys!! I was cruising home yesterday after the TT with bro subcon, after the sg besi toll got 1 bright light from behind n it was right up my rear bumper... So what else to do? Drop gear and it was game on!! But I couldn't shake this bright light, it was like I was towing him!! No matter what I did, he was there, blinding my rear view. After the kajang toll, he pass me... Then I saw... It was WLX20!!!!!!! Shivers crept up my spine and I sweating cold sweat!!!! I was glad to survive, as I've heard others haven't......
yes i was there last nite and saw it with my own eyes... the WLX 20 is like a ghost came out from no where...after he smoked me he had his eyes on minivan....and so the 240km/h chase begin.....

i can hear the WLX screaming after the toll plaza...i believed it was something like this...

miahahahhahahahahahha!!! perghhhh so scaryyyyyy!!!!! lucky im still alive!!

moral of the sorry....stay away from WLX 20...the ghost

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Wait till you meet 8005:thefinger:......better stay far far away.....bcoz the 8005 and 20 got some unfinished business...
well after RM20k poorer just make sure you care take care the business properly huh!? heh heh

continental_drifter

Known Member
Feb 25, 2005
who is the owner of the wrs92?

just now meet at mrr2 his frens sit behind open window and say hello then the driver change gear then... '' Praaaaa ~ V-tec sound ''
bro, it's me....and hehehe...sorry my friend is the one open the rear window and wave at u...
nice meeting u...

yaw90

Known Member
Jul 7, 2009
bro, it's me....and hehehe...sorry my friend is the one open the rear window and wave at u...
nice meeting u...
ic.. rupa-rupanya is u.

haha.. that time i just reach kl from terengganu only.. kinda tired and blur that time.

btw.. super fast car u have. haha..

SnooPDoGGY

1,500 RPM
Mar 23, 2005
TwoForties
Visit site
Wait till you meet 8005:thefinger:......better stay far far away.....bcoz the 8005 and 20 got some unfinished business...
unfinished business??? hmmm...
ya ka??? no la...
its a finished business edi...

miahahahahahaahahahahhaha...

p/s: 20 sure give way to 8005... takut maaa...

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

no la... u all making up stories...

BTW... 20 got tarpau by the Bat out from hell in SIC...

staright line cicir bai...

miahahahahahahahahhahaha

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

yes i was there last nite and saw it with my own eyes... the WLX 20 is like a ghost came out from no where...after he smoked me he had his eyes on minivan....and so the 240km/h chase begin.....

i can hear the WLX screaming after the toll plaza...i believed it was something like this...

miahahahhahahahahahha!!! perghhhh so scaryyyyyy!!!!! lucky im still alive!!

moral of the sorry....stay away from WLX 20...the ghost

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

well after RM20k poorer just make sure you care take care the business properly huh!? heh heh

the ghost??? miahahahahahahhahaha...

subcon/maincon... u dont CON ppl ya...

miahahahhahahahahahaha...

yaw90

Known Member
Jul 7, 2009
jaymie u meet him b4 ke on the road??

from my experience.. he not cucuk.. he just passby easily.. :D

muahaha!

continental_drifter

Known Member
Feb 25, 2005
continental drifter : dont cucuk ppl on the road...not a good etiquette for a racing driver. :itsme:
jaymie ; sorry bang,inshallah tak buat lagi... =]

lightningfield ; ni tipu ni,kalau aku bawak savvy aku cucuk la org sbb savvy tak laju.hehe

yaw90 ; thanks man.. =]

ckwanloong

Known Member
Feb 22, 2009
may i know the prices for our 02s and tbs? mine's gong already...jb here is difficult to find...even i found a o2s is above 1k....~~my god!!any idea??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wanna mod smthing.. Wat to mod?
Lowering spring which 1 good for waja?
APM 2 still got? I need 2 for my waja..

Me noob in exhaust system.. 4-2-1 izzit extract from engine? 4 pipes become 2 pipes then become 1? Air filter? Wat brand wor? Mushroom type?

Anyone know where to get/mod wide body? Like LanEvo the front wheel upper body part & back wheel upper body part.. I wan wide :P

Thanks for view and reply.. :lol:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience