Need all CL1 Euro R H22A sifu some help here...

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
Hi guys,

1. Just wondering how can we differenciate on the H22A VTEC Type R engine & H22A VTEC Black Top engine? Can we confirm it with engine number? If yes, is this engine number belongs to H22A VTEC Type R Euro R engine? H22A 5005212...

Someone told me Euro R engine number starts with H23A...:confused:

2. Is it better to keep the exhaust system original or we need a bigger exhaust piping, extractor & rear mufler for better performance? Original size is 2.3"? Is it good to mod it to 2.5"? Need advice here all sifu...

3. If steering already change to DC5 steering but the SRS lights on in the meter, can we reset it? Will the DC5 steering air-bag still in function?

blitz

Nov 18, 2003
Hi guys,

1. Just wondering how can we differenciate on the H22A VTEC Type R engine & H22A VTEC Black Top engine? Can we confirm it with engine number? If yes, is this engine number belongs to H22A VTEC Type R Euro R engine? H22A 5005212...

Someone told me Euro R engine number starts with H23A...:confused:

YES... EURO R engine number strts with 5.... if start with 1, 2, 3, 4... not euro r....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys my fren was asking wher to get those goldust not approved one..he wants reli damn gold dat cannot see inside the car one..he is driving a satria and he wants to tint the front both sides driver and passengers .. rear he will tint black film..so any recommendations wher to get those reli gold tint film..he said if its possible hardly look inside the car as though u have tinted two layer of film..
pls state down the price and wher to get..as i know those shops wont have the tint film but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience