Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
坂の上へ行くジミー愛

hahahahaa... :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Japanese :坂の上へ行くジミー愛
English :Go to the top of the hill love and Jimmy

u sure or not??? u go ahead lah.. i stand beside n watch.. with a camcorder... muahahaha....

Japanese :坂の上へ行くジミー愛
English :Go to the top of the hill love and Jimmy

u sure or not??? u go ahead lah.. i stand beside n watch.. with a camcorder... muahahaha....

uik...like that one meh...online translator bluffed me...it was suppose to be ..."Jimmy love to go uphill" ...bugger...what was the link again...

this is the correct one...

ジミー坂を上るのが大好き

at last, reed vidoe uploaded....i have to edit and resize again bcos the ori file is too large for youtube...
enjoy.......

YouTube- SIC Sunday Open trackday
If the rear view mirror bigger then cun! Can the the world champion face! Hehehehehehe!

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

uik...like that one meh...online translator bluffed me...it was suppose to be ..."Jimmy love to go uphill" ...bugger...what was the link again...

ジミー坂を上るのが大好き
HAHAHAHAHHA! Apa ni weiiiii?

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

ジミー坂を上るのが大好き
HAHAHAHAHHA! Apa ni weiiiii?

SPAM!!!!! SPAM!!!!!! SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!

for any1 tat interested of buying animation.. hehe.. feel free 2 cum n hav a look

Banner2009.jpg

LeafletBack2009.jpg

Fucker!! Rm40!!! 5 first comer..

Jimmy said, first day 6am got people queue ady.. then after that 5am on 2nd day...

WE GO THERE TT FRIDAY! all dun go home, wait it opens!!! Ham ka chan r!!!! COMPLETE SET NEH!!!!

FUCK!!! DESMOND WEDDING NIGHT!!!:banghead::banghead:

for old man... hohoho...

Attachments

• 4159878128_cee4826fe2_b.jpg
    4159878128_cee4826fe2_b.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 4159115697_219c936186_b.jpg
    4159115697_219c936186_b.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Nipples?! Where?!
Btw, nipples are best serves chilled and in combo of two.

Best regards,

old man become older today... no surprise party? or bachelor still old man party? hahaha....

btw happy bday bro...

hahaha, just goto tomolo night dinner...

Wine Mix Beer Mix Brandy Mix Wisky! I think u god also can fall down flat... :D then we will start posting funny picture again :D hahahaha!!!

Top Bottom