integra Headcounts!!

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Kent....say only lar..... no need to scarred lar..... all also ejek kosong one...

Eh ppl.... when lar wanna tt?

Bump: Kent....say only lar..... no need to scarred lar..... all also ejek kosong one...

Eh ppl.... when lar wanna tt?

bonok jb

Jan 17, 2009
Re: integra Headcounts!!

hi guys...i'm planning to 'naek' kl on 1st may...any activities then?

Last edited:

ccibai

Known Member
May 21, 2005
msia
guys,

wat is the price for a ori 96 spec dc2r tks

Bump: guys,

wat is the price for a ori 96 spec dc2r tks

blabong33

Jun 4, 2008

Hi,
Everyone...
May i ask,
Everyone have see before this ducktail at chopshop???

Thanks a lot

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9

should be arounk 60 xxxx ..ori dc2r...
Last time i saw 1 at mudah.com,damn perfect condition original DC2-R 98' (black paintjob),MUGEN airfilter,Volk Racing 16'' n many more good mods,selling at 60k,maybe can neg. i think, but deleted by owner few days ago........maybe sold already, Shit! Miss it again!

fast

Known Member
May 19, 2005
PJ

Last time i saw 1 at mudah.com,damn perfect condition original DC2-R 98' (black paintjob),MUGEN airfilter,Volk Racing 16'' n many more good mods,selling at 60k,maybe can neg. i think, but deleted by owner few days ago........maybe sold already, Shit! Miss it again!

that one i can confirm is a GSR model... not real type R.. if u r a real tyre R teg dc2 fans and still looking for it ..u will know to to differentiate ...

ccibai

Known Member
May 21, 2005
msia
tks guys, thinking of selling my itr. ori 96 spec but exterior all converted to 98 spec, hid, rear bumper, 5 lugs.

Bump: tks guys, thinking of selling my itr. ori 96 spec but exterior all converted to 98 spec, hid, rear bumper, 5 lugs.

mrpilot

Known Member
Mar 11, 2009

that one i can confirm is a GSR model... not real type R.. if u r a real tyre R teg dc2 fans and still looking for it ..u will know to to differentiate ...
what the different? i'm about to buy i dc2. @60++. but the broker dono that was R or not. what the chassis no. for typeR dc2? any way to know this?.

blabong33

Jun 4, 2008

Bro u sure this one is not a custom spoiler? Never seen before...usually its Mugen spoiler which is the big one
I think that spoiler is ori gua......
Bcos i saw so many 4 door 89-93 tegs(photo) cum wif that spoiler...
nvm,
I try to ask other country forumer to double comfirm...
Then,
tat time i really WISH ZTH forumer already(hehehe)...

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9

what the different? i'm about to buy i dc2. @60++. but the broker dono that was R or not. what the chassis no. for typeR dc2? any way to know this?.
Original Type-R DC-2 without sunroof,without rear wiper,check the body chassis number same with blue tag with ??????? DC2 TYPE-R o not,correct me if i'm wrong........,1 thing i need to ask too is the grant will provide list of TYPE-R o not?THX.....

mrpilot

Known Member
Mar 11, 2009

Original Type-R DC-2 without sunroof,without rear wiper,check the body chassis number same with blue tag with ??????? DC2 TYPE-R o not,correct me if i'm wrong........,1 thing i need to ask too is the grant will provide list of TYPE-R o not?THX.....
is it ok to get 96 ITR @ 65k with 13K d/payment n 700 monthly for 9 year @6%? n what the important thing i need to pay attention when testing the car?

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Photographers in China has spotted an Exora prototype running around in northern China. It might indicate that the proton-youngman partnership might also include this MPV in the future. This will mean that the production volumes of the Exora will be big to give the economies of scale, meaning more affordable cars for the consumer. It will add another destination for the export of the Exora, other than the Europe, Iran and the rumoured Mitsubushi rebadging of the Exora...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience