integra Headcounts!!

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Re: integra Headcounts!!

is it ok to get 96 ITR @ 65k with 13K d/payment n 700 monthly for 9 year @6%? n what the important thing i need to pay attention when testing the car?
Whua.....u still can get the loan 9year for 96'ITR....??which bank/creditor u apply from?Or ur personal data is strong enough...hehe..he..for me 65k is little bit high la....try ask bro ccibai la,he got 1ma...maybe 60k can get in liow...
Willing buy,willing sell ma...can't compare be worth o not....
When testing car.......i think u need suggestion from bro fast or ccibai.....
calling...fast...calling...ccibai!!

fast:
the photo taken from police dormitory 1.......not roadside 1.....roadside 1 confirm is GSR...2 oso deleted.

mrpilot

Known Member
Mar 11, 2009
ya. i know it a bit high. but can loan. that the advantage of the dealer i found.

bro fast n ccibai. any suggestion.?

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL
If u can get 9 years installment, then really congratulation.

To test a VTEC, there is few basic step u can stick to.

1) Test the engine, test the VTEC - VTEC engine is high rev engine, try to rev the car up to 8k rpm to check whether the car is jerking or not in low end, mid end and high end. Then check does the VTEC kick in at the right time and maintain on until rev cut. (VTEC = 5800rpm by default)

2) Listen to the engine, does it come out with weird sound like knocking...

3) Check the water temp after revving up to 15mins to see is there any overheating situation.

4) After revving few times, turn off the engine and start the engine again to check whether there is difficulty of starting.

5) Check every gear including reverse, make sure they are working.

6) Check the clutch condition.

7) Check on the car body, open up the boot and check the weld marking to see whether the car has met in accident before or not.

These are just basic steps. Others more detail one u can find other more experienced people or foreman to go with u. Good luck of getting a new pet. Remember to join us after getting ur teggy.

Last edited:

mrpilot

Known Member
Mar 11, 2009
thanks bro. really useful. btw, i viewed that car yesterday, u know what..it was dc5. WTF! damn stupid broker. dono anything bout car. n telling such a 'good' story.i got kompius when he said that it can be loan up to 9 years. n he confirmed the car was DC2 type R. when we met, he tell all the truth. "bro,the car price was rm140K++, year 2003 onward, but still integra what.." arghh!:banghead::banghead:

Last edited:

kent75

Jul 18, 2005
Cheras, KL

thanks bro. really useful. btw, i viewed that car yesterday, u know what..it was dc5. WTF! damn stupid broker. dono anything bout car. n telling such a 'good' story.i got kompius when he said that it can be loan up to 9 years. n he confirmed the car was DC2 type R. when we met, he tell all the truth. "bro,the car price was rm140K++, year 2003 onward, but still integra what.." arghh!:banghead::banghead:
lol...

mattdc2

Known Member
May 22, 2006

jom bagan

blabong33

Jun 4, 2008
May i ask,
Who is driving 2nd generation black TEG with center muffer???
Actually,
Las night i go some where shopping centre buy movie ticket n just park my teg infront this black teg only...
I so interesting who is he...
But lastly also don know whose the owner...
haha...

anubis

Known Member
Mar 29, 2006
Integra 4 doors DB6 converted to B20B block for sale. RM40k++ nego. Intesrested pls PM. Thanks.

shahs

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
hehehehe...i m bck

Bump: bagan?....anytime....

mattdc2

Known Member
May 22, 2006

hehehehe...i m bck

hahaha pak lebai can join meh?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

okay first i am looking at 2 different models. the king eagle and the king lion... what besides the remotes are the differences between these?? are they the same except the remotes? i will be installing this system (i am a master mecp certified installer btw) so it will be done properly.

and about the range?? this will be replacing a ultra start system which worked very well when first installed, now the range is horrible. we sent it in to them and it was good again and now is going bad...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience