• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
my personal view,

rx-8 is is nice and sporty designed but the drawback are, its NA and the mid engine is very very hot from inside. my friend who owned it told me that. parts- expensive too

GTT - nice car, bulky and power wise, so so for a turbocharged car. unless u going for GTR which u can fee the 4wd & pure performance under the hood.

so i would suggest to narrow down between evo & scooby

both cars have its pros and cons....i did compared it before in some of the thread....driven and owned both b4, can say both are great car to drive in and you should try 4wd.........turbocharged and tuned up. my 2cents.

WoopTWoop

Mar 4, 2009
tq for the advice EvolutionZ,
hehe. yeah, heard lot of problem and the parts are expensive for RX-8. well, im going to view maybe either subaru or GTT this weekend. hopefully can test drive too. better try it than just listen aite. :biggrin:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
tq for the advice EvolutionZ,
hehe. yeah, heard lot of problem and the parts are expensive for RX-8. well, im going to view maybe either subaru or GTT this weekend. hopefully can test drive too. better try it than just listen aite. :biggrin:
happy searching, sure u can find what u actually like....cheerz

wan_iswandy

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2007
i think there is a 'misunderstanding' here.. it's not the GTR in the list isn't it? just GTT, which not as hot/power/monstrous as GTR..
my opinion is, evo 7 have the best overall package.. balance in maintenance friendly + power + cool design + public realization.. 2nd goes to GTT, but i prefer toyota MRS if it in the list.. but if R34 GTR V-Spec in the list, then it will be different lor hehe..
i also like like subaru coz cool design + garang sound, but the maintenance might kill me.. rx8 also highly rated in europe, hmmmm...
so my choice is evo then gtt then subaru then rx8 (for my wife hehe).. just my 25 cent opinion.. :biggrin:

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
Bro, i prefer the subaru, his boxer sound makes anyone look at you..

Evo mostly seen use it, even in my area..hehe..:rofl:

WGR2233

Apr 18, 2008
from your heart...........i know..you loved sooo much on aged skyline..but you cant forget the scooby.. chosse scooby....even if im to upgrade from my current tep R, i will choose scooby v7/v8

S

semperfi

Go for the ER34. The sweet sound of RBs. And the upgrades are infinity if you can handle the ride.
You can even drop in an RB26/RB30 in it and watch how she disappears into the horizon. :nurse: Stress therapy.

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Rx8 is quite common nowadays, no doubt it using a very special triangle engine(rotary) but it cant stand against higher boost and hot temp, or else it will easily bye bye. Some more Rx8 sound is too soft compare to other 3 cars u listed. About the fuel consumption, i think it is quite high also, for my info, rotary is a fuel drinker engine, btw the fuel consumption is depend on how the driver driving type.

About the GTT, it is worth to get this car, but 1 thing u have to think twice, you wan this car is because you really like it OR just because it look like GTR. Even when u drive out, ppl will put their eye on this car and shout "GTR oh!", if u heard u will feel cold....... GTT is a good car but if can i will go for GTR, it more power ofcoz the fuel is not cheap since got double snail inside :laugh:

So for me, i will choose either Evo and Sti, both this car got pros and cons. Evo is faster in straight line, stable in corner, easy tune, but Evo is quite common out there now. Unlike Sti, sti boxer sound and appearance can easily catch ppl ear n eye on them :biggrin:
Always, when go through this 2 cars, many ppl will always scratch head, which 1 is better? LOL, but for me, both car have their own pros n cons. If can, go for Sti S203, S204 or RAR (attract ppl with ultimate performance and limited in worldwide!!) no regret, this 3 cars Ging Ging kali pop.

For above comment, i feel sorry for each of the car owner about critic your lover, sorry and hope for your forgiveness.

Last edited:
S

semperfi

All cars are great! Your taste, your call. You can't get the best out of 2 worlds. There are however pros and cons for each and every car stated here. Just narrow down your search and taste and get the machine, period.

The first choice ( your choice ) is the one you have in mind and never look back once you get your car. Good luck!

wan_iswandy

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2007
bro, how much your budget actually?.. if around 100k - 140k, so you can evo7 / STi 7 / ER34 GTT / RX8, but not ER34 GTR/ STi 8 / Evo 8.. even u buy GTT then convert to GTR, still need deep pocket though.. if your budget around 200k, then u highly recommended to pick GTR, but still need to ask urself la.. what's the main criteria that u want, public realization or your own satisfaction? u want 2 seater or 4/5 seater? if u talk about performance, all have their own reputation ler..

ur call.. :driver:

S

semperfi

If he picks GTR, lagi deeper pockets!! Guaranteed will mod the GTR. It's never enough... Be prepared to fork out another 100k for the mods and dress ups!

Estimate:

TE37/Nismo LMGT4-Rm10k above
Nismo Z/R-Tune Bonnet -RM16k
Nissan side skirt and rear skirt- RM6K minimum
R-Tune or Z-Tune bumper -RM7k estimate
(one set of fake Nismo bodykit - RM8k -not recommended)

suspension kit - between 7k-16k
aftermarket brakes - approx. 33k for Endless 6 pot front and 4 pot rear
(exterior dressing up and part handling only)

Interrior??
Performance-
Too many. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ask every GTR owner and they will tell you they've done all these.
Shouldn't be a problem for you. The figures are an estimate. You might get a better deal if you know people. There might be others who could give you a better estimate.
Power is unlimited and so are the mods!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This morning, one of our members' Satria GTi had been stolen in mutiara damansara area...
the car was parked in the compound of an apartment...

Forumers, please help us keep an eye out for a turbocharged satria with an original GTi outlook and paint (with black front hood and dark rims) which bears the FUZE PROJECT sticker on all windows...

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience