Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nissan Skyline ER34 GTT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoopTWoop

Mar 4, 2009
hey guys, i had a hard time to choose on what car i want to purchase.i know this topic has been discussed before, and the reason i post this topic is to know it more specifically and most important things, to hear from u guys opinions because ur opinions are worth more than anything. :) .

Between:
  • Mitsubishi Evo 7 or 8
  • Mazda RX-8Do not vote this. It was out of the list.
  • Subaru Imprezza STI Ver.7 or 8
  • Nissan Skyline ER34 GTT

Which one do u guys prefer in terms of:
1) Maintenance Friendly (Cost,Items,duration after service)
2) Fuel Consumption
3) Driving comfort.(handling,suspension etc)
4) public realization (that can make ppl look at us:biggrin: not lansi, dont misunderstood)
5) Satisfaction.

Anything that i need to add?u tell me. Thanks a million guys. do appreciate for ur reply.:smokin::smokin:

Last edited:

jack_does

Known Member
Dec 9, 2005
Which one do u guys prefer in terms of:
1) Maintenance Friendly (Cost,Items,duration after service)
2) Fuel Consumption
3) Driving comfort.(handling,suspension etc)
4) public realization (that can make ppl look at us not lansi, dont misunderstood)
5) Satisfaction.

Answer:
1) mitsubishi and er34 (everybody can repair and anywhere u can get the sparepart) :driver:
2) maybe er34 (long distance, banyak syok) :thefinger:
3) mitsubishi and subaru
4) ALL
5) Hmm... :confused:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Hi WoopTWoop,

First of all instead of just asking us and decide based on forummers opinion, you've got to ask yourself what is it that you want/are looking for.

The cars that you list are different vehicles for different folks besides the price differentials (also year made dependent).

Personally, I'll narrow down my choice to either the STi or the ER34. Why? The EVO lacked character and the RX-8 is too girly (sorry owners ... just an opinion. Don't shoot me).

I do believe that the STi is an overall better package than the ER34 because it is smaller in dimension, smaller cc, 4 doors, AWD, DCCD, etc..

But I choose the ER34 coz it's what I wanted 14 years ago when I first saw the midnight purple BCNR33.It has since been a dream to own a Skyline. So what I'm going at is ask your heart what is it that ticks your emotion. Which car will enable you to drive it everyday with a smile on your face and readily accept whatever shortcomings that may come with that ownership.

For ownership experience of the ER34, you may visit http://er34.blogspot.com/ for 2 years plus of ownership experience.

Good luck.

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
depend bro, er34 n evo most mech can fix, even rx-8 but scooby main part is the spare part hard to come by and expensive, but if u looking for comfort n sport, 330ci is best however the best way if u dnt care bout tht go n test drive each of tht car find the one tht u like the most, different ppl different view, like me even have monster i prefer drive my 4x4 on daily basis, tips on buying car is make sure u are comfortable with it, not wht ppl say, if u buy wrongly u will regret it

WoopTWoop

Mar 4, 2009
thanks for all ur comments. huhu.
V-Spec,yeah, if u are asking bout what is my choices i would say, monday i want STI, tuesday i want ER34, and so on. haha. So thats the reason im asking for opinion. well, i am a fan of BNR34 since i was in school, but for now, i only can afford a ER34. So should i or shouldnt i keep it on the list? TQTQ for ur reply. keep votes.hehe.:biggrin:

wai88

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
seremban
guy...go for skyline ER 34 GTT.once u start your engine,the 'straight six' engine sound will enchain other people around.Fuel consumption stil can accept,not too high.just my opinion...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
E7 convert it to E9 also nice
Sti 7 convert it to V8/V9 also nice

Rx-8 can skip

Skyline is 2seaters.....if u love 2seaters then ok

myself prefers 4 doors coz can carry few chicks...LOLX

4A-GE

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Visit site
Impreza its the way to GO!! ..ER34 price will drop...enjoy the power of awesome 4WD-NESS then by the time ur done with it..switch to the GTT! This is just what i think..
If its a 14year old Love story...i think u just gotta grab that 34!
-cheerio~!-

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
or rojak all of it to 1 car, hahaha.. just kidding, if u want to race try 4wd or awd 1st, u can experience both understeer n oversteer

WoopTWoop

Mar 4, 2009
E7 convert it to E9 also nice
Sti 7 convert it to V8/V9 also nice

Rx-8 can skip

Skyline is 2seaters.....if u love 2seaters then ok

myself prefers 4 doors coz can carry few chicks...LOLX
skyline is 2 seaters?i believe its 4, but 2 doors. hehe.. got chick dy ma, cant carry more than 1 dy. ;p

Impreza its the way to GO!! ..ER34 price will drop...enjoy the power of awesome 4WD-NESS then by the time ur done with it..switch to the GTT! This is just what i think..
If its a 14year old Love story...i think u just gotta grab that 34!
-cheerio~!-
By the time i want to upgrade, maybe i will choose GTR instead of GTT.hehe.

or rojak all of it to 1 car, hahaha.. just kidding, if u want to race try 4wd or awd 1st, u can experience both understeer n oversteer
hey, stupid question here, whats the diff between AWD and 4WD, tot it was the same?

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
WoopTWoop, keep it in your list. Yes I am biased. :biggrin:

wai88, I totally agree. The RB sounds great! High five!

4A-GE, ER34 price will drop? Of course it will. And so will the rest too. But I'm very sure the EVO and STi depreciates fastest among the listed.

wai88

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
seremban
WoopTWoop, keep it in your list. Yes I am biased. :biggrin:

wai88, I totally agree. The RB sounds great! High five!

4A-GE, ER34 price will drop? Of course it will. And so will the rest too. But I'm very sure the EVO and STi depreciates fastest among the listed.
yeah...V-spec,u got it right.cheer for Race Bred!!

Janson911

Known Member
Feb 1, 2008
Vote Evo,man....:thefinger::thefinger:
Evo is the best tuned car dat i hv seen...
4G63 engine dat every1 got knows n it's easy to tune....
AWD in many computerize control settings AYC(Tarmac,gravel or snow settings) n ACD...
So,evo is my 1st choice....
But the 2nd choice is the STI...
STI looks more pretty then evo...
Flat engine design for STI looks more power compare to evo's linear engine...

WoopTWoop

Mar 4, 2009
wow this going to be a hard decision.:rofl:
well, im going to settle off my car payment next month.. hmm, highest vote is subaru for the moment, but im not going to lie, i'd like the RB sound, and also performance, boxter sound also not bad. but some people said that if u wanna go for GTT, then forget it because it is a lousy spec of skyline, GTR better, of cos, thats why its expensive hehe. but any GTT owner here ?:itsme:

Vote Evo,man....:thefinger::thefinger:
Evo is the best tuned car dat i hv seen...
4G63 engine dat every1 got knows n it's easy to tune....
AWD in many computerize control settings AYC(Tarmac,gravel or snow settings) n ACD...
So,evo is my 1st choice....
But the 2nd choice is the STI...
STI looks more pretty then evo...
Flat engine design for STI looks more power compare to evo's linear engine...
Yeah, i love the evo dude, easy to maintain, items also easy to find, but its too common man. its like everywhere i go, i will see it. haha. but then, some ppl may say, if u fall in love with it, u will not care what other people say. rite? :)

Last edited:

Mishima

Known Member
Dec 27, 2008
I vote for RX-8... It has the best fuel consuption out of all cars... But that is if u get the 1.3L ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Please tell me how to clean the Air FLow Sensor located inside the Air Flow Meter Box. I'm using 4G93T engine.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience