k-series vs b-series

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
This name DCLoo like hear before, he with his EK K-Series Toda Spec?
yup... hehehe.... Toda Cam mayb... but not Toda Spec... ehehhehe...

u smoked him b4..?? hehehe...

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
DC Loo is a well known halfcut runner for some time now......
Don't get your meaning bro, can you eleborate? Thx.

Bump:
yup... hehehe.... Toda Cam mayb... but not Toda Spec... ehehhehe...

u smoked him b4..?? hehehe...
I think i know liao, he also forumer rite? Last time got one K-series EK for sale with all the Toda Specs is his ride?

Smoked? Nah.. i proly use Datsun 120y B18c with B20B Block, GTR Pistons, SR20 Nismo intake Manifool, and bla bla bla.. Hehehe

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Don't get your meaning bro, can you eleborate? Thx.

Bump:

I think i know liao, he also forumer rite? Last time got one K-series EK for sale with all the Toda Specs is his ride?

Smoked? Nah.. i proly use Datsun 120y B18c with B20B Block, GTR Pistons, SR20 Nismo intake Manifool, and bla bla bla.. Hehehe
last time ur car is the loudest in Aman Suria ma... ehhehe:smokin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Oit.. how you know?!?!?!?! You see before meh?!?!?!?! Must be stalking me!
hahaha... sorry to said so, that time u take a ride few round there, 1 time take sharp corner at Kayu there, then some 1 shouted ur nick, cos got 'huge' name on ur car,... at that time i only know who r u... & yup, we follow u then just wanna see how u looks like... hehehe...:proud:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
anyone tiaw the J series???

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
hahaha... sorry to said so, that time u take a ride few round there, 1 time take sharp corner at Kayu there, then some 1 shouted ur nick, cos got 'huge' name on ur car,... at that time i only know who r u... & yup, we follow u then just wanna see how u looks like... hehehe...:proud:
Habis.. kantoi.. Looks like Jin knows the Most Handsome Men alive already. Come come we go kayu yam cha.. *Bribe you before i kena blackmail.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
anyone tiaw the J series???
yup.... but not Accord.. it's Mugen kits black Legend....

Habis.. kantoi.. Looks like Jin knows the Most Handsome Men alive already. Come come we go kayu yam cha.. *Bribe you before i kena blackmail.
ok, when..??:love:

btw, we oso take ur pic... ehehhee...:biggrin:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
yup.... but not Accord.. it's Mugen kits black Legend....

ok, when..??:love:

btw, we oso take ur pic... ehehhee...:biggrin:
nsx also J engine, rite?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
nsx also J engine, rite?
NSX is C30A for Type-S & Type-R...
Facelift Type-R is C32B... the best ever....:proud:

J30A is for old Legend, Accord & 1 more Honda Vigor ..
J32A oso the same model but newer version...
J35A is new Legend & new Accord... & ODC...

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Everybodys talking about Aman suria , is it a haven for speed freak? Wats so special?

Bump: Everybodys talking about Aman suria , is it a haven for speed freak? Wats so special?

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
Everybodys talking about Aman suria , is it a haven for speed freak? Wats so special?

Bump: Everybodys talking about Aman suria , is it a haven for speed freak? Wats so special?
its location, facing a straight long road... LOL :driver:

albani

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
Penang
ekdivision.17.forumer.com
DC Loo is a well known halfcut runner for some time now......
wahhh so long neva read any posting from u la mastah kerower...always c u lepak2 at DALnet or UNDERnet onli...kehkehkehkeh:biggrin:...no more chiken over there ka?

i think what ever engine put into EK oso still will be very hard to get over any well-modded B-series on EF or EG:burnout:... maybe K series need additional NO2 shots to make it abit faster..:hmmmm:

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl
SHY only. Somemore play 2 rounds. at first man win by 1 fender length but dcloo said is draw. after that repeat 2 round la. this time man really tekan kau kau then dcloo behind smoking 2nd smoke from ef. hahaha. after that dcloo said sorry2 for the first round. dcloo think he can makan ef but the ef simply play2 1st round onli.:rofl: aiyoh k24 also cannot perform. maybe nsx enjin now for dcloo:biggrin:
this already diffrent story what this DIN kampung making,
better you(DIN_Kampung_Subang) should din't making others from true since i and MAN was inside the car side by side very hard and can't saw who was ahead or behind and why come back to repeat i think you should know the complete story and why you not telling ? And the days before sepang match and what happen on the night and don't give me excuse he was not hit full thorttle to the floor or should i put the engine to EF/CRX/SB3 with lighten body at the end you come out the word u must win with so big power engine +bla bla bla and this was no more motorsports spirit

Thats all i wan to tell and i not going to make it personal anyway
Its was a game win or lose i always ready to take it much or less i can learn something

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
this already diffrent story what this DIN kampung making,
better you(DIN_Kampung_Subang) should din't making others from true since i and MAN was inside the car side by side very hard and can't saw who was ahead or behind and why come back to repeat i think you should know the complete story and why you not telling ? And the days before sepang match and what happen on the night and don't give me excuse he was not hit full thorttle to the floor or should i put the engine to EF/CRX/SB3 with lighten body at the end you come out the word u must win with so big power engine +bla bla bla and this was no more motorsports spirit

Thats all i wan to tell and i not going to make it personal anyway
Its was a game win or lose i always ready to take it much or less i can learn something
thats the spirit bro. dun fcuk what ppl say, as long as u happy can already. they can go on and on about who's faster etc etc... the bottom line is, somebody is always faster than u. glad to see there are still humble ppl around. :wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While speculation is the fuel that burns the innards of the internet’s engines, how could you not let your imagination run wild when images of a wide-bodied, mid-engined Honda CR-Z pop up on the net?

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience