Satria Neo explode in KL 2008~!!

kwai

1,500 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
Perak
Visit site
Happy new year!!!!! :nurse::smokin::driver::banghead:

My sis satria neo, bout a year car, mileadge less than 20K, was on fire after when to proton servis center. She went back to complaint, they want to claim her insurance for the repair, which i think it's not right.

she went in for a service and ask to fix the right front light too, after the service, she drove the car for about 5 min, then the smoke come out from the bonet. next thing she know that the car is on fire, then the engine explode.

then a police car was near by, they help to call bomba. she tow the car back to the service center, the proton service center challenge her to sue him and the company!!!??? then the service center asst manager say he will repair the car and claim my sis insurance, which we think it's absurb!!!
http://www.motortrader.com.my/asp/forum/to...?TOPIC_ID=24710

ok the full story
Jen Nih Surf

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
it's d service centre faulty i think...

agentOrange

Known Member
Mar 27, 2007
wah... how irresponsible the service center for challenging your sis to sue them...

kwai

1,500 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
Perak
Visit site
not my sis, i just quote ppl's post only, but dam geram their irresponsible
attitude~!!!!

this is not only the car, even the proton/proton service center replace or claim back the car for her... still, this incidence are risking human life~!

how if the girl still in the car when the car exploded? or the explosion hurt other ppl on the road?

Last edited:

hoxy

Known Member
Oct 8, 2007
go to the press, this will hurt proton image so bad I think they will repair of give new car and give compensation for emotional stress.

gagek7

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
seremban/tambun
go to the press.speak loud and be angry.that shud get you the attention.
if that doesnt work, you have to hire some crew to burn down the proton service center and assasinate the staff there...(but this is too much, sorry...crappy suggestion but it might worth it)

boy dtn

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
neo have so many problem like persona also...no quality proton suck

I

Indecided

satria_95 : yep, welcome to Malaysia, where retardation of the mind is strongly urged. Make sure you threaten everybody to sue you so you don't find yourself with your pants down. Cuss-tomer serv-icy, no?

Remember, Plotong is only a car manufacturer and not a parts maker, so if the parts are the one that caused the problem, blame the supplier! Afterall, Plotong's customer service is exemplary - Nobody can match their asinine impudence. The least you could do is freaking UNDERSTAND THE CONSUMER instead of threatening them. Such a big company and their CS is not even third world quality. I don't think CS really exists here, sometimes.

At the end of the day, the way it would boil down in a US court is the service center, the manufactuer and the supplier/manufactuerer of the parts aforesaid would all be in the defendant's lists.

It's a good thing that the car was empty though. Otherwise Plotong would have a beautiful time cutting itself out of its mess.

Reborn

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
oppps~~

car looks bad...dun understand how come proton cars still occur such problem even already decades of knowledge....altough its rarely happened but feel darn unfortunate for the owner....haih....just like S_95 and Indecided stated, welcome to the boleh land.

Well to the car owner it is the time for you pay a visit at halfcut shop to escalate your car to next level. Reminds me about Robocop movie....

P

prolog

Oh another proton explosion case? LOL

Just a couple of years ago, a 4-day old GEN2 exploded

Wassup with proton?

Last edited by a moderator:

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
jst wen proton sales started goin up.... BLM??? think twice.. hahahhahahahhahahahhahaha.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

recently i came across a SpecR mag.. There's a Skyline R33 with TOMEI engine transplant in... It's exhaust system was fitted with a silencer.. Will it restrict the exhaust gas flow??

Some forumers said it wont.. some says yes..
which 1 ar??
can someone explain to me??
i'm dumb la ... wht to do...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience