Satria Neo explode in KL 2008~!!

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
he take back the burnt satria.
go for re-painting, replace a new engine then for sale again lorr.

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
The case is far from over....

Yes proton did exchange with a new car but with conditions...

And press too wuss to take this case...
then rugi the 1st yr instalment.
better than dont exchange car.
wat to do?
Either claim to Proton or Insurance or even better both..... :tee:

The cause to this car burned and not explode because of the alternator......

Buying Proton car especially that came from Tanjung Malim is all based on luck cause majority who's working at the assembling department don't have much experienced. Most of them freshie..... from IKM.. Poli... etc..
:bike:

Last edited:

Junn

Mar 18, 2006
Either claim to Proton or Insurance or even better both..... :tee:

The cause to this car burned and not explode because of the alternator......

Buying Proton car especially that came from Tanjung Malim is all based on luck cause majority who's working at the assembling department don't have much experienced. Most of them freshie..... from IKM.. Poli... etc..
:bike:
If you ask me...more like they don't give two shits..

Sick of the way they handle things...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
bro u seems to know so much of tanjung malim. hehe........
maybe u are one of them. haha..........

pehlak

500 RPM
Dec 3, 2005

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
That I know Waja headlights has faulty wirings as well. That's why you could see so many Waja out there with blown right, and maybe left headlights. I have mine replaced with a bulb initially thinking it was blown. The signs I did not think twice was the entire bulb glass melted right down to the mounting brackets. After replacing for two months, it blown again.

I have my tech checked on it, and we had it turned on for awhile. Sure enough, all the wires heat up. At the end, we had to replace the wirings and added relays to maintain the charge.

I personally had witnessed more Gen.2's (fuel), Waja's, and Perdana's (distributor/electrical related) fires than any other car make.

sphiroth

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
That I know Waja headlights has faulty wirings as well. That's why you could see so many Waja out there with blown right, and maybe left headlights. I have mine replaced with a bulb initially thinking it was blown. The signs I did not think twice was the entire bulb glass melted right down to the mounting brackets. After replacing for two months, it blown again.

I have my tech checked on it, and we had it turned on for awhile. Sure enough, all the wires heat up. At the end, we had to replace the wirings and added relays to maintain the charge.

I personally had witnessed more Gen.2's (fuel), Waja's, and Perdana's (distributor/electrical related) fires than any other car make.
Maybe because most car in Malaysia is Proton.. :hmmmm:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Maybe ..... No harm trying it out though ...... on the exciting "fire-escapes" ....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car broken into.. OUG near Jln Lazat..

parked outside d house... a guy in a PERDANA... threw a big fuckin rock into
the car via passenger side..and was spotted by my fren's gf's bro.. shouted
at him.. he was fast..snipped d cable..jump into his perdana..and sped off...

shit!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience