Possible to Convert the Satria Neo to 4WD?

mona-vie

Mar 24, 2011
Singapore
I wonder if its possible to convert the Satria Neo to 4WD. I know lots of modification and customisation is required. But I know the its possible on the older Satria GTi. Just wonder if the Neo can do the same (at least the S2000 rally one is a 4WD but the price is......ahem......).

I am just thinking an old Evo Engine and 4WD gearbox + diff will turn the neo into a real monster. Better than current FWD.

Of course its illegal but I am ready to go against the regulations just to get the power and 4WD. I like the S2000 alot but its impossible to get it so thinking of an alternative to it (more driver friendly also, don't need Xtrac gearbox and barebone interior). Just plain manual 5 speed will do.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
well it was possible....

try approach MRU motosport or any reputable racing/rally garage to do the job....maybe they can help a thing or two...or better built for u....

MRU Motorsports

:adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Its not a race to watch, but let us have a feel in both cars.

While the heavy Veyron with a 1000-hp quad-turbo W16 engine through a 7-speed dual-clutch semi-automatic gearbox, powers all four wheels, the super-light F40 is driven through a conventional 6-speed manual by a twin-turbo 3-liter V8 to the rear wheels. The Veyron is one of the most complicated cars ever devised, let alone produced, while the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience