Satria Neo problems. HELP!

jwpyro

Sep 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,

Just got my new neo on friday. one of the last ones to come out of production, happy with the purchase but i have a few minor issues.

1) my radio just keeps scanning and scanning. cannot lock down on any station.

2) front two speakers are not working, so im just listening to the behind speakers.

3) when i was slowing down to turn into the car park, after stepping on my clutch to go into lower gear, the engine revved all the way up to 2.5k RPM, by itself. and it happened again yesterday when i was reversing out of the car park and i released accelerator and step on clutch, car was revving to almost 2k rpm.

Help someone? how do i solve this issues?

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Hi guys,

Just got my new neo on friday. one of the last ones to come out of production, happy with the purchase but i have a few minor issues.

2) front two speakers are not working, so im just listening to the behind speakers.

3) when i was slowing down to turn into the car park, after stepping on my clutch to go into lower gear, the engine revved all the way up to 2.5k RPM, by itself. and it happened again yesterday when i was reversing out of the car park and i released accelerator and step on clutch, car was revving to almost 2k rpm.

Hi, congratulations on getting your neo. As for no. 1 and no. 2, please get back to the sc to have it solved. As for no. 3, it might be the lag of releasing the throttle. Drive by wires throttle tends to lag whenever there are throttle changes especially campros. If it is not the lag you are experiencing, please get to the sc as well.

todacam

Jul 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
let me help u on this one... as for the radio... u might need to go back to SC during ur 1k service. The front speakers probably didnt work due to the headunit ? Complain to them.

As for #3, i think i have experience that before... Mine is an auto. So i accidentally step on the oil n brake at the same time.... hahaha.. Just a slight tiny touch on the oil pedal. the freaking pedal is so sensitive...

But since u said until u hv to turn off the car engine... its probably another issue all together... ?

neo83

Known Member
Mar 9, 2011
Johor Bahru
my neo also have same problem..sometime the engine revved all the way up to 2.5k RPM, by itself..but after three years of use..I do not do anything because it happens sometimes..
:dontknow:

Known Member
Jun 9, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,

#3. when it is happen again, just tilt your steering wheel to left or right (the car in stand-still) until the revving decrease... no need to switch off the engine bro...

jwpyro

Sep 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Sent it to SC. they reset the whole ecu, but it still happens. then i remembered 0382's advice. it worked, thanks a lot bro! but any idea as to why it happens?:confused:

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
for the Headunit, just turn off RDS... problem solve..

front speaker no sound?
check the head unit and see if the bias is set completely to the back?

as for the auto rev?
welcome to proton drive-by-wire configuration
:D
its the ECU that is doing all this....
dont worry, its normal.....
:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi Fellas,

Have such problem since day 1 of conversion

Scanned and found out that my speedsensor is not working.

My RSM speedo also not working only on the rpm only.

Sent to N1 to check the wiring from meter console towards the ecu.....wiring is ok...

Borrowed one meter console from my friend....also not working...

any had such expeerience b4?

GSR inside
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience