Satria Neo explode in KL 2008~!!

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Unless she can get some solid proof that the service centre directly contributed to the fire, it's going to be hard to make any claims stick.

I know it's a shitty thing to say but the reality of any legal action is it's going to take a long time and you'll go through a lot of uncertainty, not to mention cost you plenty of resources, both in time and money. And if you lose, the winning side gets you to pay all costs and possibly counter-sue.

Hopefully, it is still covered under warranty and hopefully Proton can live up on the warranty, but as with any claims, manufacturers will try to get out of responsiblity as much as possible by looking for exception clauses, loopholes and other legal pitfalls to void your warranty.

This girl got it bad and very sorry for her. Maybe Blackhowling can temporarily loan her his RX7. You still got your Supra mar :driver:

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
I know you are driving proton
But just accept the truth will ya?

PROTON SUCKS
For us with no marnee, we have little available options but to buy Proton mar......What to do ?

One of the funniest car sticker I have seen was this one on a Satria GTi that said "Poor Man's Porsche". hehehe

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
fvel,
I seen an old car with a windscreen stick on that says, "Recycled Ferrari" hehehe And I used to joke with my friends, "Actually, this satria I'm driving is a ferrari. I crashed it so bad some years back and send it for repair. But then, the car repair dudes were really bad in knocking it back, they knocked it into a satria design. So, no choice but to continue driving it" hehehe

P

prolog

Proton still survives because of some idiotic retards like you..

What's so good about it anyway?

I know you are driving proton
But just accept the truth will ya?

PROTON SUCKS
Thanks!

Hands up

I used to have wira for past 10 years since brand-new and i had most nightmares of my life come true. Yes i admit i had a junk car. I'm not denying the truth..

Accelerator7

Nov 21, 2004
Ipoh
For us with no marnee, we have little available options but to buy Proton mar......What to do ?

One of the funniest car sticker I have seen was this one on a Satria GTi that said "Poor Man's Porsche". hehehe
There's another option mar...Perodua is better than Proton...getting a Myvi is better than getting an ugly Savvy...don't you think so?

proton63t

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2007
Sorry to be off topic, but I am too, strongly oppose stupid proton, not only thier QC sucks a big time....

THEY ARE STILL LYING !

THERE ARE NO FUCKING CPS aka Valve Lift Control System in their latest BLM!

What the hell is wrong with proton with the lies and rumours of their latest engine n latest model ?

Seems like they never learn.....Bullshits everyone

hoxy

Known Member
Oct 8, 2007
"Buy a Proton, and a life insurance, or two!!!"

drMpower

May 1, 2006
should write directly to Proton MD and made it public. surely the sister got one on one replacement.

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
well.. my piece of advise is..
check with any law firm about what u can do.
(if u reallly intend to make it big)

and.. PUT THIS INTO PRESS!
all the major news paper.. especially chinese news paper..
i am sure this will be the next headlines soon..
and reimburstment is a sure..

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Weeeeeee

Proton is selling timebombs!

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
its just an accident due to human fault/careless.....claim own insurance and settled...

they will only compensate if ur vehicle is 3rd party insurance.

this is the way....

my2cent

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey all sifu out there... pls guide me... i got a HID set 8000k... i installed it in my proton wira... It works... but de problem is the light on de driver side is brighter than passenger side... but when i install de HID into kancil, there is no problem.. Then i installed it into my fren's wira.. same thing happened.. driver side brighter, passenger side dimmer... WHY IS TIS HAPPENING????!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience