What Car ? Why ?

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I would say RX-8 because it's a 1.3L which means you get a cheaper road-tax but it gives out Stock if Automatic = 197 hp @ 7200 rpm
Stock if Manual = 238 hp @ 8500 rpm. Its powerful and believe me its fast and its nice. Of course, you need to be prepared to fuel up this car a lot, its a rotary.
Save on road tax abit only. Few tank of RON97, gone. Bahahaha.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
bancruptcy rate & AKPK cases also increasing every year. :biggrin:
Yet most are age below 30, and mostly young people. Car Loans and Credit Card top the list
of bankruptcy.

That's why Sports Car/performance car for fresh graduates? Not really a good idea.
Can't walk adi wanna run.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Was thinking the same, maybe fresh graduates just graduated lately, and start to dream big but a bit too rush for some.
Around this time a lot graduating right?:biggrin:
If everything goes smoothly for me, I think I'll be graduating 4 years later. :banghead:
By that time, I might ask similar questions in ZTH but I'll be looking at cheaper alternatives first. Perhaps cars like old Civics, Corollas, Putra, Satria, Perdana, Galant and etc. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If everything goes smoothly for me, I think I'll be graduating 4 years later. :banghead:
By that time, I might ask similar questions in ZTH but I'll be looking at cheaper alternatives first. Perhaps cars like old Civics, Corollas, Putra, Satria, Perdana, Galant and etc. :biggrin:
4 years later will have other cars to talk about....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Still that long to graduate? By then all cars using electricity adi :rofl:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Yeah, the i3 is starting production already and later will have a discussion based on how much mileage you can squeeze on a single charge, weight of the car, what you're carrying, and which model is minimum drag resistance.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Yeah, the i3 is starting production already and later will have a discussion based on how much mileage you can squeeze on a single charge, weight of the car, what you're carrying, and which model is minimum drag resistance.
I guess in 7-9 years time, 50% of new cars on the Malaysian market will be either hybrid or full electric.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I guess in 7-9 years time, 50% of new cars on the Malaysian market will be either hybrid or full electric.
Proton and Perodua will not be building hybrid or full electric within this coming 10 years, and guarantee 50% or more of the new cars on the road will be Proton and Perodua. Based on this logic, I disagree, let's visit this thread again in 8 years time.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Still that long to graduate? By then all cars using electricity adi :rofl:
Noooo. My dream will be crushed then. No exhaust sound and no combustion engine. No high rpm in car as well.

Proton and Perodua will not be building hybrid or full electric within this coming 10 years, and guarantee 50% or more of the new cars on the road will be Proton and Perodua. Based on this logic, I disagree, let's visit this thread again in 8 years time.
Then at least I still have a chance of enjoying internal combustion engine before they die off.

Then petrol will be at RM10/L.....:smokin:
That will be a sad news indeed... :banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Noooo. My dream will be crushed then. No exhaust sound and no combustion engine. No high rpm in car as well.

Then at least I still have a chance of enjoying internal combustion engine before they die off.

That will be a sad news indeed... :banghead:
It will sound electrifying :rofl:

Don't look down on electric cars, the Porsche Hybrid fully on Electric is kinda fast as well.
But then my only worries is Electric Bills and Maintenance for a full electric car.

But then no worries on what Engine oil to use, whether is fake or real :rofl:
Just worry about what brand of Battery on sale that time...

Maybe by that time Everyday will come out with Car Battery :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It will sound electrifying :rofl:

Don't look down on electric cars, the Porsche Hybrid fully on Electric is kinda fast as well.
But then my only worries is Electric Bills and Maintenance for a full electric car.

But then no worries on what Engine oil to use, whether is fake or real :rofl:
Just worry about what brand of Battery on sale that time...

Maybe by that time Everyday will come out with Car Battery :rofl:
Everyday? Eveready is it? Then fit is use, throw away.....hahahahaha:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Everyday? Eveready is it? Then fit is use, throw away.....hahahahaha:rofl:
Oh ya everyday or eveready...words in it just looks the same :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what actually the fuel volume gain from some fuel pressure regulator claim it was 1.7 rising rate then stock FPR?

is it mean 41psi from stock injector giving 440cc, so with rising rate FPR 1.7 mean when u pushing same pressure 41psi the fuel volume will be 1.7high then stock..?

:lol: :lol: how ah
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience